POSTGAME QUOTES: Rams vs. Ravens and Postgame Notes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

POSTGAME QUOTES: Rams vs. Ravens and Postgame Notes

POSTGAME QUOTES: Rams vs. Ravens

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher

(Opening Statement)
“The fourth and final preseason game is always a challenge because you don’t necessarily know what your opponent is going to do and you have things that you have to look at. So our approach today was, we’re going to play. There’s going to be a white jersey in front of you, you play. You play within scheme and you play hard. You want them to just play football and that’s what we did. Coach (Ravens Head Coach John Harbaugh) decided not to play his guys and that’s great. We played our guys. Didn’t play as long as I had anticipated. We took them out because we got some production and made some plays. Overall, I thought it was a pretty good effort, really from start to finish. I thought the young guys in the second half played hard. (Special)Teams were good. We covered, we kicked. We tackled better still within the system. We didn’t do an awful lot. So it’s a good way to finish up. We’re not ready, we got a lot of work ahead. Obviously, tomorrow’s going to be a very difficult day for us. We’ve got some tough decisions, which is- in our opinion- a good problem to have because you’ve got competition in several spots. We’ll sit down tonight and tomorrow and make those decisions and get this roster down to 53 (players). As we’ve talked, we will not be done. When we get to 53 we’re still going to continue to try to upgrade the bottom part of this roster. As far as injuries are concerned, (DT) Michael Brockers did leave the game. He did not return. It was a lower leg injury and I’ll have an injury report for you at the end of the week.”

(On if it was difficult to evaluate his team because Baltimore didn’t play all of their starters)
“No. In one of the few competitive areas that we have- and you’re evaluating- our players are not theirs, so it’s not.”

(On if Brockers got an X-ray)
“Yes, he got an X-ray and we’ll do standard tests tomorrow. We’ll do the MRI tomorrow and we will have the results tomorrow.”

full: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 1063403167