POSTGAME QUOTES: Rams vs. Jets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ram Quixote said:
stan said:
I'm stan. What is "ludricrous is equating what I wrote with having the Rams going for it on 4th down at our own 1 yard line with 25 yards or even inches to go. They need repetition. Gametime is best. Going for the 2 point for the first three quarters then if you get all weird about it. They need practice. The players. The coaches. Especially Schotty. No reason they can't be 50% at the 2 point.
Curious. You object to the nickname, "squeaky?" Do you have some knowledge of the poster who used to go by that username--despite the fact he hasn't been able to post here for more than 6 months--that makes you not want to be associated with him? You haven't once asked who that was or why X has called you that.

Well... Squeaky is such a common thing to be called. Who would think to question why? Oh wait.... no it isn't. Me thinks he doth protest.... not enough.

stan

Rookie
X said:
stan said:
X said:
stan said:
Perhaps they become better at the 2 point than any other team? SCARY!
There's the claim to fame I've been longing for. :roll:

You should since likely their [hil]red zone office[/hil] will have improved as well.
Without another TO this next game the Rams will own the NFL record of 6 straight games without getting a TO. Infamy.
Cool story. :cool:

I do think they should work on their [hil]office[/hil] too. Their YPC is way low.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

:what:

Edited by X: (Look -- with your [hil]special eyes[/hil])

stan

Rookie
Ram Quixote said:
stan said:
I'm stan. What is "ludricrous is equating what I wrote with having the Rams going for it on 4th down at our own 1 yard line with 25 yards or even inches to go. They need repetition. Gametime is best. Going for the 2 point for the first three quarters then if you get all weird about it. They need practice. The players. The coaches. Especially Schotty. No reason they can't be 50% at the 2 point.
Curious. You object to the nickname, "squeaky?" Do you have some knowledge of the poster who used to go by that username--despite the fact he hasn't been able to post here for more than 6 months--that makes you not want to be associated with him? You haven't once asked who that was or why X has called you that.

X has been calling me squeaky since over at the Rams Huddle. He was alone at that over there. Although others over there like zn called me ramswrath and complained getting me banned. So no this isn't something new here I expected it from the beginning.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
stan said:
Ram Quixote said:
stan said:

X has been calling me squeaky since over at the Rams Huddle. He was alone at that over there. Although others over there like zn called me ramswrath and complained getting me banned. So no this isn't something new here I expected it from the beginning.
That's because RamsWrath, Squeaky Wheel, Grease, and god knows who else were ALL your previous screen names. For gods sake, man. I'm willing to let you hang around, but don't take us all for dolts. Your writing style is glaringly apparent, and you walked onto both the Huddle and here with a familiarity that only comes with having been here (and there) before. It doesn't take a super sleuth to figure this shit out.

stan

Rookie
X said:
stan said:
Ram Quixote said:
stan said:

That's because RamsWrath, Squeaky Wheel, Grease, and god knows who else were ALL your previous screen names. For gods sake, man. I'm willing to let you hang around, but don't take us all for dolts. Your writing style is glaringly apparent, and you walked onto both the Huddle and here with a familiarity that only comes with having been here (and there) before. It doesn't take a super sleuth to figure this shyte out.

Familiarity? Sure here with you and thor and the Rams. At Rams Huddle the Rams.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
:roll:

Clearly you think we're stupid.

That's fine. Tread lightly, Squeakmeister.

stan

Rookie
X said:

I don't think you are stupid. You are mistaken.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I think I got lost in the maze of this thread before I reached the end of the 1st page. I thought we wouldn't have to deal with this kinda stuff here, at this forum. I mean, is this thread getting a little too antagonistic, or am I being too sensitive :boing:

Yeah, I know, everyone is more than a little P.O.'d after yesterday's performance against the NFL Officials (oh, I mean Jets).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
stan said:
X said:

I don't think you are stupid. You are mistaken.

I suppose maybe it doesn't matter. Does it walk like a duck?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
interference said:
Yeah, I know, everyone is more than a little P.O.'d after yesterday's performance against the NFL Officials (oh, I mean Jets).

Ah... A little comic relief. N'yuk n'yuk n'yuk. :lmao: