Postgame interviews: Keenum, Gurley, Westbrooks, Quick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
How many times has our three guys in the center of the line been two yards deep in our backfield when Gurley is first contacted by the defense? 30%? 50%? Yeah, he getting a bit pissed off, can't blame him.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Noticed it too, you can see it in the games as well. I wonder what the freak happened to kill his vibe!?

I have this weird feeling it has something to do with the horrible playcalling, the terrible mismanagement of the offense in general, and the lack of production. He's a phenom who needs better calls than running up the middle every play. I'd be annoyed as hell too. He doesn't like that our D needs to bail us out constantly. That's my impression, anyway. But at least, as of right now, we're winning.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's a phenom who needs better calls than running up the middle every play. I'd be annoyed as hell too.
509a15e5d1934618a95e6df562b058ac.png

Are you sure it's not 38% of his carries, instead of every play?

[source]