Postgame interviews: Keenum, Gurley, Westbrooks, Quick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know what it is about Gurley, but dude just seems irritated all the time now.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I don't know what it is about Gurley, but dude just seems irritated all the time now.

I would guess he is in a lot of pain right about now. I'll bet it hurts like hell being an NFL running back.

Q729

Legend
My guess is he expected greatness, and nothing has fallen into place so far. Or maybe he's just not liking L.A.

Or yeah, maybe he's just hurting. lol.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah, Gurley is feeling the pain...

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I'm sure he's irritated. He's not playing like he knows he can.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW

Maybe last year was too easy and he's frustrated yards are harder to come by this year. But I noticed that as well.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jim Hill is lobbing him some softball questions and Todd does seem fried about having to answer them.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think he's tired of the offensive struggles. He made it a point of mentioning giving them a TD back, and how they can't do that type of stuff. Can't blame him there, dude is a leader in the locker room now and he isn't happy with where they're at I would guess.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Great observation. I've noticed this from him as well both during and post game. My guess is that he's not sold on the offensive approach and/or execution to this point.

Bruce2980

Starter
I bet he wants his o-line in particular to start making some dam blocks. Last week #69 ran right when the entire o-line went left, leaving #79 tripping over his dumb ass. On the same play #61 took his double teamed d-lineman passed the MLB that he was supposed to block allowing five Seahawks to hit Gurley at the line. Want to know why Gurley sees 12 defenders, count them, 9 in the box and 3 missed blocks adds up to 12 defenders. HA, he's pretty smart telling us WTF without letting it out of the bag in a hidden joke? This line is not playing well, and Gurley isn't going to say it straight up but you can see the frustration of being hit on almost every play at the LOS or behind it. He even punched the ground after being tripped at the line in today's game. You can't be a great back with a young offensive line continuously making stupid mistakes and blowing assignments. Bet that also has a lot to do with Goff not playing yet either. This team is making huge strides in getting better though. As long as they get better while winning it can be a great year. This offense is not playing anywhere near it's potential, that has got to be frustrating for Gurley also.

RamWoodie

Legend
When a team is stacking the box and you keep running plays that don't work, I'd be pretty ticked of too! Gurley is multi talented and I think he hates the offensive approach right now because they don't make proper adjustments.

They never threw him the ball, never ran any screens, and not many sweeps either. Gurley ought to be irritated!!

jap

Legend

I would be irritated if I had to put up with all the stupid questions reporters ask every freaking weekend. Besides, he had to face a mess of out of shape reporters while Quickie and Westbrooks had Dani interviewing them. That would make me cantankerous too, damn it!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is....I bet it's the unspoken pissed-offed-ness from not getting 300 yards or more so far this season. He is also bored with having to do interviews, I think.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

When a guy is irritated it usually means women trouble.

Factor that with always getting hit in the backfield and getting his arse hauled off the field every 3rd down, a guys bound to be angry.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Stay pissed Gurley...Makes him run harder...It's getting a little better every week..I thought this was the game we'd get some long runs...the one thing PFF showed was that he usually got a majority of his yards on long runs...so this shoulda been expected.

Another note...Dani K is fine!!:sneaky:

Oh...last note, B. Quick baby! Just throw him the damn ball! Maybe his son is our lucky charm...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

The questions are harder to answer when you're not getting lots of yards. He wont throw his teamates under the bus.