Post-FA Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Everyone seems to have come to the conclusion that the QB position is really crappy in this draft. I expected the top 6 QBs to be gone by the end of the 3rd round. I'm also surprised that Sean Mannion wasn't picked at all.

Shhhhhhh......

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Okay I got a problem I want to post this to ROD's FB page. But since the first image is Moe Davis the raiders owner. So thats what shows up as the picture.

Can we freaking fix this? I have no options to delete it.
Can a mod delete that post?
Or can 12 in the box delete his post on page one.

Alan

Legend
Hey @Yamahopper , you up for for doing the 5th round? You'd make 7 but we still need 9 more mockers. It's early though.
We should get @Prime Time or @CGI_Ram to look into that. I'd ask @Selassie I to try and fix it but then he'd probably make me take him with us when we go to Jamaica. :LOL:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey @Yamahopper , you up for for doing the 5th round? You'd make 7 but we still need 9 more mockers. It's early though.
We should get @Prime Time or @CGI_Ram to look into that. I'd ask @Selassie I to try and fix it but then he'd probably make me take him with us when we go to Jamaica. :LOL:

It must be grabbing the first embedded image; so I've inserted a Rams logo in post 2.

Give that a try?

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame

I'm around tonight . But might be gone on a work assignment for a few days. But yeah I'll throw some picks out

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Okay I got a problem I want to post this to ROD's FB page. But since the first image is Moe Davis the raiders owner. So thats what shows up as the picture.

Can we freaking fix this? I have no options to delete it.
Can a mod delete that post?
Or can 12 in the box delete his post on page one.

I think you are right.

Try now.

I slipped a Rams logo in an earlier post.

Let me know if you prefer a different image.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
The pats don't have a pick in round 5 so I could pick up a team if needed. ROD has a Facebook page!!??? Not sure why that surprise me but it does.

Alan

Legend
Selassie I looking to hook up for some beer and other "ahem" refreshments:
I'll be in JA at the end of July. When are you going?
In 4 days (25APR15). I'll be there for a week. We're staying at the Holiday Inn in Montego Bay. It would have been great to hook up and talk some Rams in detail. Maybe listen/see to some of your favorite local Reggae bands. :(