Post-FA Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Green Bay's new GM, has basically hired a host of private investigators due to the influx of "talent". They let the crowd announce their pick, Frank Clark, DE Michigan

Frank-Clark-Mugshot-Michigan.jpg

@jsimcox

you're up!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The consensus on the KC Chief's fan forum was "we need 2 OL's, a compliment WR to Maclin, a 3rd CB to groom for next season, a run stuffing ILB, and.....(2 more needs)"

I'm going to post my draft there and see how they like it...

Yeah, I'll do one more round

1. Cam Erving OL
2. Nelson Agholor WR
3. D'Joun Smith CB
3. Daryl Williams OT
4. Jake Ryan ILB
5. ??

Be sure and let us know what kind of feed-back you get!!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Ok let's go,

Seahawks select: Ladarius Gunter - CB - Miami

Gunter has the size, length and athleticism that Seattle loves in their corners. Could Gunter be the next in a long line of late round CB success stories? Only time will tell but I feel like this guy will be pretty good if he goes to Seattle.

Next up is @Rams Until I Die
And @Ltrautman is on deck.

Last edited:

Alan

Legend
Players Chosen: Round 1, Round 2, Round 3, Round 4
QB: Winston, Mariota, Hundley, Grayson, Petty,
RB: Gurley, Gordon, Abdulah, Johnson, Ajayi, Coleman, Johnson, Yeldon, Langford, Davis, Cobb,
WR: Cooper, White, Parker, Green-Beckham, Strong, Perriman, Agholor, Dorsett, Coates, Smelter, Smith, Greene, Bell, Waller, Conley, Lewis,
TE: Williams, Walford, Funchess, Smelter, James, O'Leary,
OT: Scherff, Collins, Clemmings, Peat, Flowers, Fisher, Humphries, Ogbuehi, Smith, Havenstein, Sambrailo, Williams, Thompson, Douglas,
OG: Scherff, Collins, Cann, Tomlinson, Marpet, Ogbuehi, Jackson, Harrison, Matias, Miller, Morse,
C: Erving, Marpet, Grassu, Dismukes, Gallik
DT: Williams, Armstead, Shelton, Goldman, Brown, Davis, Phillips,Bennett, Cooper, Richardson, Jarrett, Wright, Hardison, McCarthy,
DE: Dupree, Ray, Gregory, Odighizuwa, Smith, Hunter, Orchard, Edwards, Flowers, Smith, Drew, Clark,
LB: Fowler, Beasley, Gregory, McKinney, Thompson, Harold, Kendricks, Perryman, Anthony, Odighizuwa, Dawson, Orchard, Mauldin, Kikaha, Heeney, Alexander, Jones, Flowers, Ryan,
S: Collins, Shaw, Smith, Randall, Tartt, Prewitt, Amos, Wilson, Harris,
CB: Waynes, Peters, Jones, Johnson, Collins, Williams, Darby, Rollins, Shaw, Rowe, Smith, Nelson, Carter, Ekpre-Olomu, Grant, Golson, Gaines, Gunter,
Other:

30th & 31st (#129 & #130) picks of the 4th round PICK UPDATE 19APR15
@Rams Until I Die you're on the clock and you have until 0825 on 21APR15 to make your pick.
:cheers:
@Ltrautman you're on deck.

Round 4 (picks 100-137)
  1. Tennessee-Shaunpinney- Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon
  2. New England-Rams until i die- Reese Dismukes, C, Auburn
  3. Dallas-Jorgeh0605 (from Oakland)-Jaquiski Tartt, S, Samford
  4. Jacksonville-Barrison-Jeremy Langford, RB, Michigan State
  5. New York Jets-Rams24/7-Garrett Grayson, QB, Colorado State
  6. Washington-brokeu91-Cody Prewitt, S, Mississippi
  7. Chicago-LosAngelesRams-Darren Waller, WR, Georgia Tech
  8. Atlanta-Warner4Prez-Nick O'Leary, TE, Florida State
  9. New York Giants-Bonifay Ram-Adrian Amos, S, Penn State
  10. Tampa Bay- Boston Ram-Gabe Wright, DT, Auburn
  11. Minnesota-Ramhusker-Ramik Wilson, ILB, Georgia
  12. Cleveland-den the coach-Marcus Hardison, DT, Arizona State
  13. Seattle -jsimcox- Andy Gallik, C, Boston College
  14. Philadelphia-Legatron4-Ellis McCarthy, DT, UCLA
  15. Miami-Fro-Mike Davis, RB, South Carolina
  16. Cleveland-den the coach-Trey Flowers, DE/OLB, Arkansas
  17. Houston-Tron-David Cobb, RB, Minnesota
  18. San Diego-Athos-Chris Conley, WR, UGA.
  19. Kansas City-Sierra Ram-Jake Ryan, ILB/OLB, Michigan
  20. St. Louis-Ramrocket-Za'Darius Smith, DE, Kentucky
  21. Cincinnati-Mojo Ram-Doran Grant, CB, Ohio St
  22. Pittsburgh-Jrry32-Senquez Golson, CB, Ole Miss
  23. Baltimore-Yamahopper-Ray Drew, DE, Georgia
  24. Arizona-Elmgrovegnome-Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor
  25. Carolina-howski3318-Tyrus Thompson, OT, Oklahoma
  26. Baltimore-Yamahopper-Dezmin Lewis, WR, Central Arkansas
  27. San Francisco-Ltrautman-Charles Gaines, CB, Louisville
  28. Oakland-Stel (from Dallas)-Anthony Harris, S, Virginia
  29. Indianapolis-Tahoe-Jamil Douglas, OT, Arizona State
  30. Green Bay-LAChamp-Frank Clark, DE, Michigan
  31. Seattle-jsimcox-Ladarius Gunter, CB, Miami
  32. New England-Rams until i die-?
  33. San Francisco-(Compensatory)-Ltrautman-?
  34. Denver-(Compensatory)-jjab360-?
  35. Seattle-(Compensatory)-jsimcox-?
  36. Cincinnati-(Compensatory)-Mojo Ram-?
  37. Baltimore-(Compensatory)-Yamahopper-?

Last edited:

Stel

Starter
Green Bay's new GM, has basically hired a host of private investigators due to the influx of "talent". They let the crowd announce their pick, Frank Clark, DE Michigan

I almost took him at #127 and would have with my pick at #140. A high risk reward pick, IMO.

Alan

Legend
While we're waiting I just thought I'd post this little snippet by an "expert" I trust concerning Ramrocket's choice of players in the first round. Both Bucky and Mayock rank Collins above Scherff and as Collins is rated as one of the top ten players in the draft (not counting QBs), this becomes a case of BPA meeting Need if he falls to us at #10 and we pull the trigger.

The other point about Scherrf vs Collins is that I've yet to find an expert that thinks Scherff can make it as a tackle, but most of them think Collins has a chance at that position which gives him even more value IMO.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-30-vic-beasley-continues-rapid-rise-in-draft
Bucky's Big Board 3.0: Vic Beasley continues rapid rise in draft
12. La'el Collins, LSU, OT
Rise/fall:
0ap2000000329443.jpg
(+4)
Rugged blocker with a powerful frame and solid technical skills. He is a Pro Bowl-caliber guard, but teams in need of a marquee tackle could try him on the outside to see if he can hold up against elite rushers in the NFL.

16. Brandon Scherff, Iowa, OT
Rise/fall:
0ap2000000329443.jpg
(+2)
Scherff is a big, physical edge blocker with exceptional strength and power. He might lack the athleticism to handle elite rushers off the edge, but he could move inside and become an elite offensive guard in a power-based offense.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
While we're waiting I just thought I'd post this little snippet by an "expert" I trust concerning Ramrocket's choice of players in the first round. Both Bucky and Mayock rank Collins above Scherff and as Collins is rated as one of the top ten players in the draft (not counting QBs), this becomes a case of BPA meeting Need if he falls to us at #10 and we pull the trigger.

The other point about Scherrf vs Collins is that I've yet to find an expert that thinks Scherff can make it as a tackle, but most of them think Collins has a chance at that position which gives him even more value IMO.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-30-vic-beasley-continues-rapid-rise-in-draft
Bucky's Big Board 3.0: Vic Beasley continues rapid rise in draft
12. La'el Collins, LSU, OT
Rise/fall:
0ap2000000329443.jpg
(+4)
Rugged blocker with a powerful frame and solid technical skills. He is a Pro Bowl-caliber guard, but teams in need of a marquee tackle could try him on the outside to see if he can hold up against elite rushers in the NFL.

16. Brandon Scherff, Iowa, OT
Rise/fall:
0ap2000000329443.jpg
(+2)
Scherff is a big, physical edge blocker with exceptional strength and power. He might lack the athleticism to handle elite rushers off the edge, but he could move inside and become an elite offensive guard in a power-based offense.
I guess it comes down to the best fit for our o-line and coach in the end, the BPA may not be the best player for us, the o-line needs to be a solid unit, with all 5 working as one, it's who we GMs think fits best in that unit. It may even be a pick in R2 or 3...

Alan

Legend
shaunpinney with his take:
I guess it comes down to the best fit for our o-line and coach in the end, the BPA may not be the best player for us, the o-line needs to be a solid unit, with all 5 working as one, it's who we GMs think fits best in that unit. It may even be a pick in R2 or 3...
Can't argue with that. The whole "BPA" thing is a bit of a misnomer anyway. It comes with so many caveats that it's almost meaningless except in the broader context of approximately what part of the first round a player should go in. It soon devolves into which round and then, in our new three day draft extravaganza, which day. Plus, it's totally subjective. Just another of the many reasons I'm not a BPA kind of guy.

I agree with the way you're using BPA as, unless I'm reading you wrong, it's more like "BPA for your scheme" than what just what the literal meaning of the word would imply.

Last edited:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
It doesn't look like we're starting R5 today does it, so I'm going to summarise the Titans draft picks

Trade: RGIII for a trade down 2 spots with Washington.

R1: Kevin White, WR, Virginia
R2: Eli Harold, DE/OLB, Virginia
R3: Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska
R4: Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon
R5: ????

I have to say tho guys, this draft has been fun, I've enjoyed the banter and discussions on picks - it's also been fun looking into another team - thanks @Alan for officiating and keeping this train a rollin' and thanks everyone for making it a good ol' bit of fun

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Can't argue with that. The whole "BPA" thing is a bit of a misnomer anyway. It comes with so many caveats that it's almost meaningless except in the broader context of approximately what part of the first round a player should go in. It soon devolves into which round and then, in our new three day draft extravaganza, which day. Plus, it's totally subjective. Just another of the many reasons I'm not a BPA kind of guy.

I agree with the way you're using BPA as, unless I'm reading you wrong, it's more like "BPA for your scheme" than what just the literal meaning of the word would imply.
Yes, it's exactly that, the best fit for the team. BPA should take into consideration the scheme, team, coaches etc...

Breaking it down a player may be the best 'square' player available is awesome, but if the team need is a 'circle' player he just won't work.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame

I agree with the way you're using BPA as, unless I'm reading you wrong, it's more like "BPA for your scheme" than what just the literal meaning of the word would imply.

I guess BPA to me could mean "Best Player Appropriate"

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Waited around all day incase my pick came up. Fuck it. I'm going to see my girl. Back in the AM.

Alan

Legend
Mojo Ram with his priorities straight:
I'm going to see my girl. Back in the AM.
Exactly Mojo, women and children first. In that order too. :)

Alan

Legend
Players Chosen: Round 1, Round 2, Round 3, Round 4
QB: Winston, Mariota, Hundley, Grayson, Petty,
RB: Gurley, Gordon, Abdulah, Johnson, Ajayi, Coleman, Johnson, Yeldon, Langford, Davis, Cobb,
WR: Cooper, White, Parker, Green-Beckham, Strong, Perriman, Agholor, Dorsett, Coates, Smelter, Smith, Greene, Bell, Waller, Conley, Lewis, Mcbride,
TE: Williams, Walford, Funchess, Smelter, James, O'Leary,
OT: Scherff, Collins, Clemmings, Peat, Flowers, Fisher, Humphries, Ogbuehi, Smith, Havenstein, Sambrailo, Williams, Thompson, Douglas,
OG: Scherff, Collins, Cann, Tomlinson, Marpet, Ogbuehi, Jackson, Harrison, Matias, Miller, Morse,
C: Erving, Marpet, Grassu, Dismukes, Gallik
DT: Williams, Armstead, Shelton, Goldman, Brown, Davis, Phillips,Bennett, Cooper, Richardson, Jarrett, Wright, Hardison, McCarthy,
DE: Dupree, Ray, Gregory, Odighizuwa, Smith, Hunter, Orchard, Edwards, Flowers, Smith, Drew, Clark,
LB: Fowler, Beasley, Gregory, McKinney, Thompson, Harold, Kendricks, Perryman, Anthony, Odighizuwa, Dawson, Orchard, Mauldin, Kikaha, Heeney, Alexander, Jones, Flowers, Ryan,
S: Collins, Shaw, Smith, Randall, Tartt, Prewitt, Amos, Wilson, Harris,
CB: Waynes, Peters, Jones, Johnson, Collins, Williams, Darby, Rollins, Shaw, Rowe, Smith, Nelson, Carter, Ekpre-Olomu, Grant, Golson, Gaines, Gunter,
Other:

32nd (#131) pick of the 4th round PICK UPDATE 19APR15
@Ltrautman you're on the clock and you have until 1520 on 21APR15 to make your pick.
:cheers:
@jjab360 you're on deck.
[B]@jsimcox[/B] you're on the dugout stairs cause we already know who jjab wants.

Round 4 (picks 100-137)
  1. Tennessee-Shaunpinney- Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon
  2. New England-Rams until i die- Reese Dismukes, C, Auburn
  3. Dallas-Jorgeh0605 (from Oakland)-Jaquiski Tartt, S, Samford
  4. Jacksonville-Barrison-Jeremy Langford, RB, Michigan State
  5. New York Jets-Rams24/7-Garrett Grayson, QB, Colorado State
  6. Washington-brokeu91-Cody Prewitt, S, Mississippi
  7. Chicago-LosAngelesRams-Darren Waller, WR, Georgia Tech
  8. Atlanta-Warner4Prez-Nick O'Leary, TE, Florida State
  9. New York Giants-Bonifay Ram-Adrian Amos, S, Penn State
  10. Tampa Bay- Boston Ram-Gabe Wright, DT, Auburn
  11. Minnesota-Ramhusker-Ramik Wilson, ILB, Georgia
  12. Cleveland-den the coach-Marcus Hardison, DT, Arizona State
  13. Seattle -jsimcox- Andy Gallik, C, Boston College
  14. Philadelphia-Legatron4-Ellis McCarthy, DT, UCLA
  15. Miami-Fro-Mike Davis, RB, South Carolina
  16. Cleveland-den the coach-Trey Flowers, DE/OLB, Arkansas
  17. Houston-Tron-David Cobb, RB, Minnesota
  18. San Diego-Athos-Chris Conley, WR, UGA.
  19. Kansas City-Sierra Ram-Jake Ryan, ILB/OLB, Michigan
  20. St. Louis-Ramrocket-Za'Darius Smith, DE, Kentucky
  21. Cincinnati-Mojo Ram-Doran Grant, CB, Ohio St
  22. Pittsburgh-Jrry32-Senquez Golson, CB, Ole Miss
  23. Baltimore-Yamahopper-Ray Drew, DE, Georgia
  24. Arizona-Elmgrovegnome-Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor
  25. Carolina-howski3318-Tyrus Thompson, OT, Oklahoma
  26. Baltimore-Yamahopper-Dezmin Lewis, WR, Central Arkansas
  27. San Francisco-Ltrautman-Charles Gaines, CB, Louisville
  28. Oakland-Stel (from Dallas)-Anthony Harris, S, Virginia
  29. Indianapolis-Tahoe-Jamil Douglas, OT, Arizona State
  30. Green Bay-LAChamp-Frank Clark, DE, Michigan
  31. Seattle-jsimcox-Ladarius Gunter, CB, Miami
  32. New England-Rams until i die-Tre Mcbride, WR, William & Mary
  33. San Francisco-(Compensatory)-Ltrautman-?
  34. Denver-(Compensatory)-jjab360-?
  35. Seattle-(Compensatory)-jsimcox-?
  36. Cincinnati-(Compensatory)-Mojo Ram-?
  37. Baltimore-(Compensatory)-Yamahopper-?

Last edited: