Post-FA Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Don't be surprised if Mannion goes earlier than predicted as well.
He's actually my favourite QB this year, there's just something about him, I can see him being in this league, for a very long time, I'm hoping the Rams pick him up... he reminds me of Breese

Alan

Legend
Players Chosen: Round 1, Round 2, Round 3, Round 4
QB: Winston, Mariota, Hundley, Grayson,
RB: Gurley, Gordon, Abdulah, Johnson, Ajayi, Coleman, Johnson, Yeldon, Langford,
WR: Cooper, White, Parker, Green-Beckham, Strong, Perriman, Agholor, Dorsett, Coates, Smelter, Smith, Greene, Bell, Waller,
TE: Williams, Walford, Funchess, Smelter, James,
OT: Scherff, Collins, Clemmings, Peat, Flowers, Fisher, Humphries, Ogbuehi, Smith, Havenstein, Sambrailo, Williams,
OG: Scherff, Collins, Cann, Tomlinson, Marpet, Ogbuehi, Jackson, Harrison, Matias, Miller, Morse,
C: Erving, Marpet, Grassu, Dismukes,
DT: Williams, Armstead, Shelton, Goldman, Brown, Davis, Phillips,Bennett, Cooper, Richardson, Jarrett,
DE: Dupree, Ray, Gregory, Odighizuwa, Smith, Hunter, Orchard, Edwards,
LB: Fowler, Beasley, Gregory, McKinney, Thompson, Harold, Kendricks, Perryman, Anthony, Odighizuwa, Dawson, Orchard, Mauldin, Kikaha, Heeney, Alexander, Jones,
S: Collins, Shaw, Smith, Randall, Tartt, Prewitt,
CB: Waynes, Peters, Jones, Johnson, Collins, Williams, Darby, Rollins, Shaw, Rowe, Smith, Nelson, Carter, Ekpre-Olomu,
Other:

7th (#106) pick of the 4th round PICK UPDATE 17APR15
@Warner4Prez
you're on the clock and you have until 1100 hours on 18APR15 to make your pick. :cheers:
@BonifayRam you're on deck.

Round 4 (picks 100-137)
  1. Tennessee-Shaunpinney- Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon
  2. New England-Rams until i die- Reese Dismukes, C, Auburn
  3. Dallas-Jorgeh0605 (from Oakland)-Jaquiski Tartt, S, Samford
  4. Jacksonville-Barrison-Jeremy Langford, RB, Michigan State
  5. New York Jets-Rams24/7-Garrett Grayson, QB, Colorado State
  6. Washington-brokeu91-Cody Prewitt, S, Mississippi
  7. Chicago-LosAngelesRams-Darren Waller, WR, Georgia Tech
  8. Atlanta-Warner4Prez-?
  9. New York Giants-Bonifay Ram-?
  10. Tampa Bay- Boston Ram-?
  11. Minnesota-Ramhusker-?
  12. Cleveland-den the coach-?
  13. Seattle -jsimcox-?
  14. Philadelphia-Legatron4-?
  15. Miami-Fro-?
  16. Cleveland-den the coach-?
  17. Houston-Tron-?
  18. San Diego-Athos-?
  19. Kansas City-Sierra Ram-?
  20. St. Louis-Ramrocket-?
  21. Cincinnati-Mojo Ram-?
  22. Pittsburgh-Jrry32-?
  23. Baltimore-Yamahopper-?
  24. Arizona-Elmgrovegnome-?
  25. Carolina-howski3318-?
  26. Baltimore-Yamahopper-?
  27. San Francisco-Ltrautman-?
  28. Oakland-Stel (from Dallas)-?
  29. Indianapolis-Tahoe-?
  30. Green Bay-LAChamp-?
  31. Seattle-jsimcox-?
  32. New England-Rams until i die-?
  33. San Francisco-(Compensatory)-Ltrautman-?
  34. Denver-(Compensatory)-jjab360-?
  35. Seattle-(Compensatory)-jsimcox-?
  36. Cincinnati-(Compensatory)-Mojo Ram-?
  37. Baltimore-(Compensatory)-Yamahopper-?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Is Warner4prez on vacation or something? Hasn't logged in since Wednesday.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
image.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I was thinking I would pick today..............:sleep::unsure::sleep::unsure::(..............o_O:sleep:..:whistle:...:sleep:...:(

Alan

Legend
JackDRams wondering:
Is Warner4prez on vacation or something? Hasn't logged in since Wednesday.
I don't know. That's not good to hear but he has a lot of time remaining to get in his pick. I will/am making some contingency plans for his clock running out. But let's keep our fingers crossed. :)

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I don't know. That's not good to hear but he has a lot of time remaining to get in his pick. I will/am making some contingency plans for his clock running out. But let's keep our fingers crossed. :)

Gotta change the amount of time per pick. We're gonna get one pick done today. Do like they do in the real draft. Shorter time to decide for the later rounds. Wayyyyy too much time per pick right now. What is it, 12 hours per pick?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Gotta change the amount of time per pick. We're gonna get one pick done today. Do like they do in the real draft. Shorter time to decide for the later rounds. Wayyyyy too much time per pick right now. What is it, 12 hours per pick?
It's actually 8 hours but 10pm to 6am doesn't count.

Alan

Legend
JackDRam not liking the timing:
I kept the time allotment the same as it was in the pre-FA mock. I wasn't part of the conversation when everyone or at least the majority, decided on 12 hours but it probably had something to due with the fact that some of our members have radically different time zones than what we have. I tried to remedy any problems that might cause by having that 1000-0600 time period as a down time.

Keep in mind that this mock was scheduled to be only 4 rounds because of what we experienced in the first one. I know many have found this to be a lot of fun and want it to continue and perhaps we should look at that when we decide things about next year's mock. For now though, I'm happy to get in the 4th round before I leave. :LOL:(y)

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I kept the time allotment the same as it was in the pre-FA mock. I wasn't part of the conversation when everyone or at least the majority, decided on 12 hours but it probably had something to due with the fact that some of our members have radically different time zones than what we have. I tried to remedy any problems that might cause by having that 1000-0600 time period as a down time.

Keep in mind that this mock was scheduled to be only 4 rounds because of what we experienced in the first one. I know many have found this to be a lot of fun and want it to continue and perhaps we should look at that when we decide things about next year's mock. For now though, I'm happy to get in the 4th round before I leave. :LOL:(y)
The thing is, people who were in this should have had time for it. If your schedule is too hectic, you shouldnt participate. Its too easy to access the internet for this to.take.that long. Im not trying to be a dick, but this draft should have only taken a week. Next time we should schedule a time everyday and knock off 10-15 picks in a night.

Alan

Legend
Legatron4 with different goals:
The thing is, people who were in this should have had time for it. If your schedule is too hectic, you shouldnt participate. Its too easy to access the internet for this to.take.that long. Im not trying to be a dick, but this draft should have only taken a week. Next time we should schedule a time everyday and knock off 10-15 picks in a night.
I'm with you there and flesh out the logistics of your idea and be ready to advocate for it next year. If it's good I'll vote for it. But then I'm on the computer almost all day except when I take naps. ;)

I've got a slightly different take on this mock and from my point of view it's about the community. Its been an opportunity for everyone at the ROD, no matter where they hang their hats, to participate. Not to mention the posters that still have lives and can't guarantee they can set aside a certain amount of time at a certain time to be part of the ROD community. Having all the voices here that we have at the ROD is one of our greatest strengths. So I'm glad we can include everyone who wanted to participate. When I say everyone I really kind of mean everyone. We only had one of our posters get turned down. So what happens when 5-10 of our mockers can't make that schedule? Now you don't have enough to play.

That's not to say that we can't and shouldn't make some changes to speed things up. Time allotment is certainly one of them in my mind. Lumping mockers who visit the ROD the same time every day together is another one. Even there though, what happens when someone makes a trade to another mocker who's not in their same time slot?

Speeding it up sounds easy but unless you can solve some of those problems I just mentioned it's going to be baby steps. Maybe toddler steps. Think about those problems guys and see if you can come up with some answers for next year. (y)

Alan

Legend
So as some of you know, my wife got in an accident and the insurance company classified it as totaled so we'll be going out to look at replacement cars in a few hours. Hopefully it won't take forever because she pretty much knows what she wants to get. If and only if @Warner4Prez doesn't make his pick before his deadline I'll be picking for him and this is the player I'll pick:

Nick O'Leary, TE, Florida State

THIS IS NOT A PICK YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1100 hours EST is his deadline, so after that time someone can make this pick for him or just consider it his pick and @BonifayRam can then make his pick and so on with the rest of the mockers. Or you can just wait until I get back and I'll update the list with everyone's picks. Don't forget to put the next mockers on the clock and notify the mocker following him he's on deck.

I wish he was picking for the Cheatriots because here's who I'd pick for them:

Kyle Christy, P, Florida :LOL:

Last edited:

Alan

Legend
No one in either car got injured. My wife got rear ended by a Lexus while waiting for the light to change at an intersection. Thanks for the concern @Boston Ram . :)

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
So as some of you know, my wife got in an accident and the insurance company classified it as totaled so we'll be going out to look at replacement cars in a few hours. Hopefully it won't take forever because she pretty much knows what she wants to get. If and only if @Warner4Prez doesn't make his pick before his deadline I'll be picking for him and this is the player I'll pick:

Nick O'Leary, TE, Florida State

THIS IS NOT A PICK YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1100 hours EST is his deadline, so after that time someone can make this pick for him or just consider it his pick and @BonifayRam can then make his pick and so on with the rest of the mockers. Or you can just wait until I get back and I'll update the list with everyone's picks. Don't forget to put the next mockers on the clock and notify the mocker following him he's on deck.

I wish he was picking for the Cheatriots because here's who I'd pick for them:

Kyle Christy, P, Florida :LOL:
Sorry to hear about the accident and I'm glad that everyone's OK. Good luck on finding a car, hopefully you'll find the one you want right away