Post-Draft NFL Lineup Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
Evan Silva
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/43199/59/post-draft-nfl-lineup-rankings" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/4 ... p-rankings</a>

With free agency and the NFL draft behind us, starting lineups around the league are mostly set pending training camp position battles and a handful of third-wave veteran signings. Here is a glance at each team's projected first-string offense and defense, ranked in order of quality.

20. St. Louis Rams

QB: Sam Bradford
RB: Isaiah Pead
WR: Tavon Austin*
WR: Brian Quick
WR: Chris Givens
TE: Jared Cook*
LT: Jake Long*
LG: Rokevious Watkins
C: Scott Wells
RG: Harvey Dahl
RT: Rodger Saffold

Offensive Overview: Austin is the guy everyone is talking about after the draft, and with good reason. The offseason addition St. Louis people should be really excited about is Cook. I'll have an article on it soon, but I went back and watched each of Cook's 2012 targets and he made Tennessee's bad quarterbacks look good on the regular. He's a better player than I thought. The only real offensive line question mark at this point is left guard, as the Long signing shored up two positions by kicking Saffold to right tackle, upgrading on Barry Richardson. Rams tailback will be one of the most hotly contested camp battles this August. I'm giving the early edge to Pead, with Daryl Richardson and rookie Zac Stacy in the mix. It's put-up or shut-up time for Bradford, who is now surrounded by the best supporting cast and pass protection of his thus-far pedestrian career.

LE: Chris Long
RE: Robert Quinn
DT: Michael Brockers
DT: Kendall Langford
MLB: James Laurinaitis
WLB: Alec Ogletree*
SLB: Jo-Lonn Dunbar
LCB: Janoris Jenkins
RCB: Cortland Finnegan
FS: Darian Stewart
SS: T.J. McDonald*

Defensive Overview: So far, the Rams have turned the compensation they received in the 2012 RG3 trade into Brockers, Jenkins, Isaiah Pead, Rokevious Watkins, Ogletree, Stedman Bailey, and Zac Stacy, and still have Washington's 2014 first-round pick to use. Both sides are winners, but GM Les Snead deserves a hat tip for aggressive maneuvering that's resulted in stockpiled talent. They are building a playoff-caliber roster. Defense remains the Rams' strength with an explosive young front four and improving back seven. Safety still looks like a liability. Stewart has been subpar in previous starting opportunities and McDonald is straight-linish, lacking man-cover skills and plays with inconsistent toughness. He was one of the few Rams draft picks I genuinely didn't like. The organization still hasn't ruled out re-signing free agent Quintin Mikell.

All 32 Teams

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Seems fair enough. Until the rooks actually take the field and prove what they can do in this league, can't really argue with the 20th ranking. Hopefully by this time next yr, they will have proven and we get ranked near or inside the top 10 :cheese:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And again ... it's "put up or shut up time" for Bradford.

:roll:

Was he making outlandish statements or claims when I wasn't looking?
Doing some talking that he never backed up?
Morons.