Possible? Would you cry?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
As it being draft season, and an elongated one a that, I find myself trying out many many many different draft scenarios that could occur on draft day.

My most current scenario is one many will not be happy about.

Basically we miss out on Clowney, Mack, Matthews, Robinson and Watkins. The big 5 who are no doubt atop all of our big boards.

Just wondering how would you feel if we didn't get any of those prospects?

*no, we are not grabbing a QB with our first pick, this is after a hypothetical multi trade down scenario(not with cowpokes). Oh yea, no o-line or wr's in the first either.

Hawk

UDFA
Would all depend on the haul we received from the trade. How could I not be happy if we trade back, nab an extra 2nd and future 1st and come away with say Aaron Donald, Taylor Lewan, and Jimmie Ward with our first three picks?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Stashing draft picks is a good move for a solid team. The Patriots and the 49ers have been successful doing that. But I believe that in a good draft like this one we should get the best players available at the positions they're needed. I'm much more interested in getting the players we want and need now rather than getting another #1 pick next season.

We need to come up with at least three starters from this draft, at the Oline for sure and then at the safety and DB positions. Another WR and RB would help as well. Snead and Fisher should be more interested in fortifying this team with players we need now rather than reaching for projects and looking like genius wheeler-dealers.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
As long as the holes get filled well, that's cool! Just want an ass kicking team on the field!(y)

RamzFanz

Damnit
Would all depend on the haul we received from the trade. How could I not be happy if we trade back, nab an extra 2nd and future 1st and come away with say Aaron Donald, Taylor Lewan, and Jimmie Ward with our first three picks?

Welcome Hawk.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I would be disappointed in theory if we missed on all those players but if we ended up with several additional picks that gave us good value then we'd have to wait and see.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And Matthews...and Robinson...and Watkins...

yeah, i know but i'm fixated on clowney and his ability to pick up tennis balls very quickly while running around in circles. imagine how quickly he can get to the qb running around the tackle.

yeah, i know but i'm fixated on clowney and his ability to pick up tennis balls very quickly while running around in circles. imagine how quickly he can get to the qb running around the tackle.

As long as we lay out some tennis balls for him he should be elite, maybe that's where USC went wrong?

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I think the time is now, take the blue-chippers that will put us over the top. This draft is supposedly loaded and we are in an enviable position, let's take advantage of it.

Alan

Legend
Hawk dipping his toes in clam infested waters:

Welcome to the ROD Hawk! (y):welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:

It's great to have a new member with a name I can pronounce. :) I think you'll enjoy our little community. An oasis in a desert of good intelligent Rams talk. With a little fun thrown in.
Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding, intimacy and mutual valuing.
Rollo May

images

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
As it being draft season, and an elongated one a that, I find myself trying out many many many different draft scenarios that could occur on draft day.

My most current scenario is one many will not be happy about.

Basically we miss out on Clowney, Mack, Matthews, Robinson and Watkins. The big 5 who are no doubt atop all of our big boards.

Just wondering how would you feel if we didn't get any of those prospects?

*no, we are not grabbing a QB with our first pick, this is after a hypothetical multi trade down scenario(not with cowpokes). Oh yea, no o-line or wr's in the first either.
Wait, I'm confused...people have led me to believe these are the only 5 guys in the draft, so does that mean we won'y get a player this year??

Blue font not needed.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I would not be happy if the Rams miss out on one of the top 5. If they make a trade and it involves a pick next year, who is to say that next years draft isn't like 2010?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
If we get a plethora pf picks, I wouldn't mind. Question is, could we sign them all under the rookie cap? Roster spots?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think I'm starting to settle on the TX A&M plan and no not Johny Football, but rather Mathews and Evans in the first round. This is with a trade down out of two of course to get that coveted extra 2nd round pick.