Possible Strange Twist of Fate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
If Spagnuolo is hired in Philly as their DC, then Juan Castillo would probably be fired, and could end up being a hot prospect as an offensive line coach here with the Rams.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
If Spagnuolo is hired in Philly as their DC, then Juan Castillo would probably be fired, and could end up being a hot prospect as an offensive line coach here with the Rams.

There or the Pats.

steferfootball

Starter
The Rams need a good OL coach. This has got to be the most naturally talented OL in the league - yet they suck (on the field).

Three big time FA, a second rounder, and a second overall.

Whether it is a big name guy, or someone lesser known, a new OL coach could do wonders.

Also, I think Fisher likes a big powerful OL. We have some more athletic guys. Interesting to see how that meshes.

superfan24

Starter
I was shocked today listening to the radio....ESPN Chicago was talking to the radio guy for the Vikings about Mike Tice as the bears new OC. He mentioned that Steve Loney was with him in Minny and he was a great coach and still is a hot commodity. He said Tice would want him as the bears new o-line coach. lol i kept shaking my head and wondering what the hell was he doing with the Rams???????

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
superfan24 said:
I was shocked today listening to the radio....ESPN Chicago was talking to the radio guy for the Vikings about Mike Tice as the bears new OC. He mentioned that Steve Loney was with him in Minny and he was a great coach and still is a hot commodity. He said Tice would want him as the bears new o-line coach. lol i kept shaking my head and wondering what the hell was he doing with the Rams???????
He did a great job with the run blocking this year, for what he had to work with. We couldn't block in short yardage, but that was a player thing once we started losing offensive lineman. I never saw any improvement for pass pro of any of our players, and you can argue that players actually regressed.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
DR RAM said:
superfan24 said:
He did a great job with the run blocking this year, for what he had to work with. We couldn't block in short yardage, but that was a player thing once we started losing offensive lineman. I never saw any improvement for pass pro of any of our players, and you can argue that players actually regressed.
Dr.. thank the lord, Steve Loney is gone. He is the real QB Killa. :flip: :owned:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ljramsfan said:
DR RAM said:
superfan24 said:
Dr.. thank the lord, Steve Loney is gone. He is the real QB Killa. :flip: :owned:
Probably the thing that I'm most thrilled about. We WILL fix this line and be better next year because of it. I am absolutely confident of that.