Possible dynamic duo forming between these 2 Rams corners?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What corner duo do you like the most?

• Trumaine Johnson & Coty Sensabaugh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trumaine Johnson & LaMarcus Joyner

• Trumaine Johnson & Mike Jordan

• Total voters

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Possible dynamic duo forming between these 2 Rams corners?
gettyimages-460877918.jpg

By: Jake Ellenbogen | 36 minutes ago

One of the biggest questions all offseason has been who will start alongside Trumaine Johnson at the corner position. We at Rams Wire have had someone in mind and apparently Johnson might be thinking of the same guy.

The former Florida Gator Marcus Roberson was just endorsed by a Rams great in LeRoy Irvin and now Rams franchise tag holder Johnson seems to be jumping on that Roberson bandwagon as well.

Related:

Rams great LeRoy Irvin endorses Marcus Roberson

The two are featured in a short video on Johnson’s Instagram. Now it seems as though all the hard work from Roberson is starting to get noticed and soon he will have to show it on the field.

One thing is for sure, hold off on the Coty Sensabaugh/E.J. Gaines will start next to Johnson narrative. There is plenty of long hard days of work to go and one guy is humble and hungry to claim that starting spot this season. Should be especially fun to watch this unfold on hard knocks.

Related:

Are the expectations for E.J. Gaines too high in 2016?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
nice piece jake....

I like Roberson...I like the old EJ just a lil more....maybe a new Roberson and a new EJ will make me prefer the new Roberson...but I'll need a week or two at camp first...

And again....I really liked Troy Hill in college...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The jury had spoken.

Who was the dissenter?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I saw the Sensabaugh option and literally cracked up.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Rams will be fine at CB.

Yeah, I know people weren't too happy about losing Jenkins. But he was not worth the asking price. He's no Revis/Norman/Sherman/Peterson type of corner. The Giants were more desperate. The Rams had more options. A defensive backfield with T Mac, Tru, Gaines, Joyner, Roberson, Sensabaugh is pretty good if you ask me. Throw in a couple talented guys like Bryant and the depth is there too.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Not sure that twitter statement is really an "endorsement", but ok. I like Roberson from what I have seen of him, but if Gaines is healthy, I would be stunned to see him not starting opposite Tru.