Positivity Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
John Hekker is a STUD..Dude may kick for the most Punt Yardage in history this year....:fighting:

Bruce2980

Starter
Kenny had Rec's for 67 Yards w/ a long of 22 Yards. We should have gone to him more often! Other " Positives from the game:

* Hekker had 10 Punts and averaged 43.1 Per./ with a long of 54 Yards.!
* The Rams had 2 FF's while the 9er's had zero FF's!
* the 49ers only had 170 Yards net passing the entire game!
Question:
How in the world did the 49ers getaway with only 2 Penalties for 10 yards total the entire game!?
I could answer that but it would not be positive for the NFL or those cheating bastards wearing stripes, oops I mean Referees.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Must... Resist... The... Kool-Aid...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Tavon WAS NOT driving his car Wednesday! That turns out to be REAL good!!!!!

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
ya I seen that but it isn't right. I watched the game 3 times davis was in in the 3rd
Oh its right. I just looked at coaches film and Cody was in on 3rd down, twice as single high safety and once as a blitzer. he played 3 snaps the whole 3rd quarter lol. Mo never came off the field.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
With all the crap that went on in the game there were definitely some positives, even though it was almost exclusively on the defensive side of the ball

TJ McDonald looked really good when the rams allowed him be aggressive thats when he is at his best. They played too much 2 deep in the first half.

Mo didn't embarrass himself in his start. He's another guy at his best when allowed to play more agressivley

Mark Barron looks improved in coverage even though he did give up a TD in zone. Coty sensabaugh could have helped cut the space

Second half run D was much better. The D line wasn't as spread out in their alignment the first half and Gabbert would just look at his first read and pull it down

All in all. This defense is at its best when it plays fast and aggressive if they do that they'll be fine. There was too much sitting back in the first half for my taste against the whiners
Thanks for that SYG

Question:
How in the world did the 49ers getaway with only 2 Penalties for 10 yards total the entire game!?
As someone else said, if this were 28-24 more people would be making hay of this...the Niner offensive blockers, especially tight ends, were grabbing jersey all night long, and our dbs seemed to be compliant and passive blockees.
John Hekker is a STUD..Dude may kick for the most Punt Yardage in history this year....:fighting:

No way man! He's going to be like the Maytag repair man the rest of the year! (y)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
G-Rob had a fantastic game. I think working with Bentley really paid off.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
As bad as the game was last week, we get to take it out on the Seahawks this week. I can't think of a better team to do that to come Sunday. And we are only a game out in the division!;)

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Todd Gurley is a great running back.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Jared Goff wore nothing from the Sam Bradford Sideline Collection. (y)

Goff sideline.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
We are guaranteed to score at least as much as last week!! Win and we are in a tie for the division lead!!