Positivity Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Every pass Kenny Britt caught was for a 1st down.
Kenny had Rec's for 67 Yards w/ a long of 22 Yards. We should have gone to him more often! Other " Positives from the game:

* Hekker had 10 Punts and averaged 43.1 Per./ with a long of 54 Yards.!
* The Rams had 2 FF's while the 9er's had zero FF's!
* the 49ers only had 170 Yards net passing the entire game!
Question:
How in the world did the 49ers getaway with only 2 Penalties for 10 yards total the entire game!?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
How in the world did the 49ers getaway with only 2 Penalties for 10 yards total the entire game!?

I'd only be concerned about that question if we were being competitive. Had the game been close, I'd be angry. :rant:

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
The only thing really keeping me sane through all this is knowing the viqueens similarly got their asses kicked last year in the 2nd MNF game by the niners, yet they ended up in the playoffs (and a missed chip shot fg away from a playoff win) while the niners had a top 10 pick. At least theres hope

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Kenny had Rec's for 67 Yards w/ a long of 22 Yards. We should have gone to him more often! Other " Positives from the game:

* Hekker had 10 Punts and averaged 43.1 Per./ with a long of 54 Yards.!
* The Rams had 2 FF's while the 9er's had zero FF's!
* the 49ers only had 170 Yards net passing the entire game!
Question:

I do think the penalty thing was out of line. 10-2? Really? Now--to be fair--the Rams were responsible for some of their stupid ones but still....it's not the first time we've seen that.

I was actually very pleased with Britt. I just hope he doesn't flip over any golf carts anytime soon. Stay healthy, Kenny.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I do think the penalty thing was out of line. 10-2? Really? Now--to be fair--the Rams were responsible for some of their stupid ones but still....it's not the first time we've seen that.

I was actually very pleased with Britt. I just hope he doesn't flip over any golf carts anytime soon. Stay healthy, Kenny.

For the last few years I have been complaining about the amount of yards the Rams give up. The hidden yards from special teams and penalties have given opponents opportunities and/or taken them away from the Rams.

Just the punt returns called back by themselves is maddening.......

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Russel Wilson has a grade 2 sprained ankle.
View attachment 16346
Other symptoms may include:
  • Swelling.
  • Bruising.
  • Tenderness to touch.
  • Instability of the ankle—this may occur when there has been complete tearing of the ligament or a complete dislocation of the ankle joint.

I have this exact injury right now its not very painful but annoying as hell. I did it last wed tho so he is 4 days behind me and he has better therapy than I do. I don't see him having a issue except the swelling that restricts your movement

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
If you are a PFF person defense graded well.

TJ- number 2 safety overall only behind Eric Reid who killed us
Donald- number 1 DT and best pass rusher
Brockers- number 3 DT and 2nd best run defender
Mo- Above average and number 10 overall at safety
Ogletree- Above average 14 overall LB
Barron- Average grade overall. Elite in pass coverage terrible against the run

Mo didn't even play the 3rd QTR when we looked our best. he came back in in the 4th and got burned

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
davis was in the 3rd QTR, Mcdonald moved up to SS and was playing in the box. 4th qtr he came back in and took a crappy angle on the pass play down the sideline and wiffed. watch the 3rd qtr again

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
If, by some miracle, Boras grows a pair and calls a more adventurous game plan, many of the problems we had on Monday go away.

And not just on offense but defense too as they'll be able to stay fresher.

That's what I'm clinging to going into Sunday's game.

KJD_Ram

Rookie

one word....Vinovich......worst crew working....

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
davis was in the 3rd QTR, Mcdonald moved up to SS and was playing in the box. 4th qtr he came back in and took a crappy angle on the pass play down the sideline and wiffed. watch the 3rd qtr again

Mo played 100% of snaps. He never left the game.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Russel Wilson has a grade 2 sprained ankle.
View attachment 16346
Other symptoms may include:
  • Swelling.
  • Bruising.
  • Tenderness to touch.
  • Instability of the ankle—this may occur when there has been complete tearing of the ligament or a complete dislocation of the ankle joint.
  • Pete Carroll injecting him in the ass

FIFY