Positivity Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Just to lighten up things and get our minds back on the game we love. We are fans and no one can change what has happened. Poke fun at the team or yourself or anything to get your current state back to the now. Instead of 16-0, now our ceiling is 15-1. Seattle only scored 12 more points than the Rams. Come on group hug everybody :grouphug:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
This thread sucks!!!!!!!

j/k :rolllaugh:

Let's whoop some Seahag ass!!!

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Last year after game 1 we were all saying playoffs ! things can change lol

rdw

Pro Bowler
Thanks for starting this thread.. I'm really looking forward to see the real "12th" man at the coliseum. If the preseason games were any indication the place will be roaring. Maybe it will be 0-0 at halftime and Goff will come out in the second half and lead the team to victory... at least that's what I hope happens!

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
With all the crap that went on in the game there were definitely some positives, even though it was almost exclusively on the defensive side of the ball

TJ McDonald looked really good when the rams allowed him be aggressive thats when he is at his best. They played too much 2 deep in the first half.

Mo didn't embarrass himself in his start. He's another guy at his best when allowed to play more agressivley

Mark Barron looks improved in coverage even though he did give up a TD in zone. Coty sensabaugh could have helped cut the space

Second half run D was much better. The D line wasn't as spread out in their alignment the first half and Gabbert would just look at his first read and pull it down

All in all. This defense is at its best when it plays fast and aggressive if they do that they'll be fine. There was too much sitting back in the first half for my taste against the whiners

fearsomefour

Legend
Grob was solid pass blocking.
He has clearly improved. Once the line, the same players in the same spots, get some together they should be better.
With Fisher King right when things look their bleakest he manages to pull one out of his McNair.
Seattle should have lost by 10 to the Dolphins and look very beatable.

Name
Troy
Hoping our defensive front will be eating up the Seahawks' musical chairs performance of an offensive line they have going on right now.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I figure the Rams will come out with their hair on fire. Fisher can talk all he wants about ignoring the media but we all know these players pay attention to sports media and they have been mocked all week.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Defense can only get better. If the Offense gives us anything at all.

Only the Dolphins played more defensive snaps at 82 whereas the rams had 81.

Last edited:

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
If you are a PFF person defense graded well.

TJ- number 2 safety overall only behind Eric Reid who killed us
Donald- number 1 DT and best pass rusher
Brockers- number 3 DT and 2nd best run defender
Mo- Above average and number 10 overall at safety
Ogletree- Above average 14 overall LB
Barron- Average grade overall. Elite in pass coverage terrible against the run

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
It's now onto...
images

:hiding:

…..

Legend
i am suprised our interior line graded so well. To le they had an off game.

I was impressed with our back 7 though, particularly Mo Alexander who brings more boom than I thought.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If you are a PFF person defense graded well.

TJ- number 2 safety overall only behind Eric Reid who killed us
Donald- number 1 DT and best pass rusher
Brockers- number 3 DT and 2nd best run defender
Mo- Above average and number 10 overall at safety
Ogletree- Above average 14 overall LB
Barron- Average grade overall. Elite in pass coverage terrible against the run
The only thing really wrong here is I wouldn't call Barron "Average"!:eek:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
In the 3rd quarter our "D" held the 9ers to Minus 8 Yards up until the very last play when they got 12 Yards on a pass play! That makes for only +4 yards in a quarter!!
We can start that way against the 'Hag's, and then Pin our ear's back and really get after them!!
** Their O-Line Suck!
** Wilson is 'gimpy!
** And they don't have Lynch to take the pressure off Wilson!!

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Russel Wilson has a grade 2 sprained ankle.
upload_2016-9-15_8-27-7.jpeg
Other symptoms may include:
  • Swelling.
  • Bruising.
  • Tenderness to touch.
  • Instability of the ankle—this may occur when there has been complete tearing of the ligament or a complete dislocation of the ankle joint.