Positives

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'll hold on Quick just yet. Wait until he performs consistently and in crunch time when it's 3rd and long and he converts that consistently for 1st down or TDs.

Otherwise, when the Rams don't make the playoffs and Jeff Fisher says he does not want any 7-9, 8-8 BS, it's too early to celebrate. But the positives are trending up.
All of his touchdowns were either in crunch time or on 3rd down. Vs the Bills he converted a 2nd and long and a 3rd down.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol on Quick. He has 11 catches for 200 yards
For the season so far....
Amazing at how low of a bar we set if that is some kind of breakthru

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Good post! As already said, 3-2 isn't so bad. Do that two more times and we're 9-6 heading into SF. I'd take that! Now, let's go get the Lions!!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
In the Rams offense though ....
Seriously it's not like we're a top half of the league passing offense, we're averaging 200 yards a game this isn't Atlanta or New Orleans we're talking about here putting up major offensive stats.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seriously it's not like we're a top half of the league passing offense, we're averaging 200 yards a game this isn't Atlanta or New Orleans we're talking about here putting up major offensive stats.
Kenny Britt is having a pretty nice season

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Good post! As already said, 3-2 isn't so bad. Do that two more times and we're 9-6 heading into SF. I'd take that! Now, let's go get the Lions!!!!
Yep!! Lets ...
do it!.gif

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This is a playoff team if it stays healthy even without Goff. Injuries will sink us if we have to deal with situations like last week.

True. But have you noticed the good teams seem to find a way to work through the adversity? Can we do that? Are we a good team?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It really pains me to see how close we are. The passing attack is there. The QB just isn't. The defense has been inconsistent. But I trust them to get it figured out if they aren't decimated by injuries. I also trust the running game to eventually get on track.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Wow, I likey this post.

The D is playing a pretty high level. Barron and Ogletree are changing the face of this D.
THe WRs are looking near professional.

Tavon had a 31 yarder last game....that is big for a guy who can't run routes so well (per others).

Higbee is learning the NFL is the NFL---and he will work out fine, he just needs time and time....The Quick of TEs (hahha)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol on Quick. He has 11 catches for 200 yards
For the season so far....
Amazing at how low of a bar we set if that is some kind of breakthru

He's also shown a lot of improvement as the seen has gone along. Plus, he is on pace for 600+ yards and 9 TDs. That would be tremendous progress. And pretty impressive from our #3 WR.

Now, it's 5 games. So I won't buy too much into it. But he has shown a lot of progress.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Quick getting over his injury took much longer than most thought.