Positives

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams0307

Quick is legit. With better QB play in the 2nd half, he would've had a huge day. HOWEVER, enough with the penalties. You can't facemask a cornerback after you make a big play.

I thought Jenkins looked good today too, but I was at the game, so it's hard to keep an eye on every player all the time.

Being at the game, it wasn't a huge crowd, probably only 50,000 on hand. BUT those that were there were loud, and it was causing the Vikings to false start. For having the worst stadium in football, I give the fans credit for being loud.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
they didnt get shut out. :whistle:

AP didnt take it to the house on the first hand off. actually did he score today ?

Alan

Legend
RamGal not thinking it through:
I don't get the continual push to be "the youngest team in the NFL." This philosophy has done nothing for us, and it hasn't closed the gap with Seattle or SF.
That's not a philosophy RamGal, it's just a necessity. We're so young because we restocked almost the whole roster. We've signed many vets and most haven't worked out very well for us either. With the treasure trove of extra high round picks we got in the RGIII trade, how could our roster not be filled with players with little to no experience?

More importantly, where do we get the money needed to sign these experienced vets? We're at and have always been at the CAP wall for the last three years. Which vet that we could have afforded to sign didn't we sign this year? I was eyeing a couple of different safeties and both of them went for salaries we just couldn't afford after resigning Saffold.

Let's get these guys some good experience this year and win some games. (y) I'm looking forward to seeing whether some of these guys like McLeod & Gaines really are the answer.

V3

Hall of Fame
That's not a philosophy RamGal, it's just a necessity. We're so young because we restocked almost the whole roster. We've signed many vets and most haven't worked out very well for us either. With the treasure trove of extra high round picks we got in the RGIII trade, how could our roster not be filled with players with little to no experience?

More importantly, where do we get the money needed to sign these experienced vets? We're at and have always been at the CAP wall for the last three years. Which vet that we could have afforded to sign didn't we sign this year? I was eyeing a couple of different safeties and both of them went for salaries we just couldn't afford after resigning Safflod.

Let's get these guys some good experience this year and win some games. (y)
In the same amount of time with fewer draft picks at lower positions and turning over just as much roster, the Seahawks went 11-5 and won the SB in the fourth year.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
and......................................the washington "need appropriate adjective to describe native americans as a team moniker" only scored 6 as well. so the "trade" is still a positive for the rams.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
A positive:

If today is any indicator, we won't have to give up any valuable draft picks to end up with a top 5 pick in next years draft.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
In the same amount of time with fewer draft picks at lower positions and turning over just as much roster, the Seahawks went 11-5 and won the SB in the fourth year.
So you're saying we only need one more year? Cool.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Held AP to 75 yards on 21 carries and 0 TDs.

Nobody died...

Nothing else comes to mind at the moment.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Held AP to 75 yards on 21 carries and 0 TDs.

Nobody died...

Nothing else comes to mind at the moment.
Life-sized bobblehead Isaac Bruce beat life-sized bobblehead Marshall Faulk in a foot race.

Alan

Legend
V3 comparing us to the Seahags:
So I'm talking about why we're so young whether or not we wanted to be and you're talking about what? We should be a better team? I think so too but the comparison with the Seahags didn't convince me of that. :LOL: I don't believe you can ever compare the situation of one team with a different team.

I also don't think they did that with Hill and Austin at their helm. :eek: Season's not over yet too.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Held AP in check
Janoris looked really good today. Aside from the fact that he didn't create any turnovers he looked better than he did his rookie season
TJ McDonald showed up, what a steal he was
Donald is a beast, crazy that he dropped in our laps
EJ Gaines is a player. When Tru makes it back we will have some nice depth at cb
Brian Quick has finally arrived.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Held AP in check
Janoris looked really good today. Aside from the fact that he didn't create any turnovers he looked better than he did his rookie season
TJ McDonald showed up, what a steal he was
Donald is a beast, crazy that he dropped in our laps
EJ Gaines is a player. When Tru makes it back we will have some nice depth at cb
Brian Quick has finally arrived.
Couldnt agree more.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Well, the RGIII trade won't get much mention this week after the Redskins only scored 6 points, too.

The Rams next two opponents didn't look too good either.