Positive Thread: Rams vs Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
The defense, kicker, punter, couple WR, RBs, and TE are super bowl ready.
QB don't know yet.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
While losing sucks, the silver lining of that cloud is that it puts Fisher one game further away from extension and the Rams one game closer to a head coach is is not a blithering incompetent when it comes to NFL offense. In fact, losing in the way the Rams did today could have put the dagger in Fisher's chances of getting an extension. We'll still have the defense and most of the offensive players (will see about WR's after FA), but I believe with a competent offensive mind this team - with the same offensive players we have now - could at least field a middle of the road offense. With our defense (Please keep Williams, new coach), that would spell playoffs and maybe even division title.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are a lot of positives from today. I'm looking to the future right now. I think it's bright if we make the right decision. Goff was everything I thought he'd be. Let this kid develop. You'll be very happy with the results. He's going to be our OL's best friend.

fearsomefour

Legend
There are a lot of positives from today. I'm looking to the future right now. I think it's bright if we make the right decision. Goff was everything I thought he'd be. Let this kid develop. You'll be very happy with the results. He's going to be our OL's best friend.
Great QBs make average pass blocking lines look good. Look at Warner in Arizona.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I made Turkey stock, got a dry brine on my turkey and toasted bread for my Thanksgiving dressing today before the game. I'll unwrap the bird on Wednesday and let the air and salt dry the skin and finish the knife work on my veggies.
Thursday will be smooth sailing as usual.

I wish we had an offense. We have the players for one

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
This is th only positive.
19.jpg

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I'm positive that Stan should be calling Mike Martz this morning!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Kenny Britt continues to be a stud. Wish we had signed him to a longer deal...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Positive, I got home without an accident after driving an hour in the L.A rain,
also at least the fan base is pretty united in accepting that change is needed.
Speak loudly and be heard.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The GOOD!!
* Goff didn't have a pick, And didn't make any costly mistakes< and he was only sacked once!
* The Rams "D" Sacked Tannehill 4 Times, and had 1 Int!
* Miami Failed to convert on 10 straight 3rd Downs, This I believe is a Season long, League wide Record! Great "D"! They had to punt 10 Times!
* Goff proved he's got good vision, and can cut-and-run if need be!
* The O-Line showed it can open some holes for Gurrrley! and Gurrrley can hit them!
*We had a Great shut out for 3 1/2 Quarters!
* We Shut Down a real good Offence, and Played better than a real good Defense!!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

Glad you remain positive in the midst of a dumpster fire. Even though the offense played like garbage, it's expected to have a conservative gameplan to settle Goff in his first game as a starter. Love how he maneuvers inside the pocket with that Peyton Manning feet and utilizes a quick release to nullify the pass rush.

fearsomefour

Legend
He can move well but his footwork needs some work.
Inconsistent footwork contributes to accuracy issues.
If someone who can throw and has a strong arm is missing high that is usually bad footwork (Cam Newton) or he is dropping his elbow and "pushing" the ball.
That is good news though. Room to get better.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I'll have to look at the game. Didn't get a chance to sit down and watch it, but there's a lot of positives that have all ready been said about the defense, Gurley, and Goff. I'm glad we found the end-zone today, even if it was just one time.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
O-Line continues to improve...Some nice catches by the wideouts...Cooper & Thomas played a bunch (took a whole lotta snaps from my boy Quick)...Saw some nice blocks by Harkey & Higbee & Kendricks...Gurley with the early TD.

Defense...my man Mo Alexander is a player...Joyner & TJ McDonald got their hands on some passes...Punt team coverage is really good...55 minutes is a long time...but we were really flying to the ball...That's all I got.