Poor Richard Sherman!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
The Chargers took it right to him and owned the seabitches. That was a thing of beauty. He pouted after game and wouldn't speak to the press. Today he's having a pitty party on twitter apparently. I'm just so LOL.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
He wasn't exactly abused out there. Didn't get burned for a TD or anything.

Hate that he's in our division. I think he's an ass, but he's the best CB in football.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He wasn't exactly abused out there. Didn't get burned for a TD or anything.

Hate that he's in our division. I think he's an ass, but he's the best CB in football.
The thing is though that you cant run away from him though like GB did. Punch him in the chops!!!! He takes getting ass-kicked so well.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Run Quick or Britt right at him and bring Austin underneath. He's the best CB in football for now, but the new rules have taken away a chunk of his intimidation.

Big Game

Living The Dream
The whole thing i find funny about Sherman is when they win and he has a good game. Oh mannn you can hear him talk miles and miles away he wants to do tons of interviews and tell everyone how he is the best "LOB"!!

But throw on him a little bit and the Seahawks lose a game. Now he's declining interviews and getting mad and the next day talking trash on twitter hahahha.

Don't get me wrong he is a good corner but i'm not sure the League has a shutdown corner and i'm not sure there will be one again due to this being a passing league.

If you watch the AZ Cardinals game yesterday Patrick Peterson was abused by Ruben Randle of the Giants.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Run Quick or Britt right at him and bring Austin underneath. He's the best CB in football for now, but the new rules have taken away a chunk of his intimidation.

I think you'd be better off making him cover Austin. If he can't clutch or grab Austin he may get burned.

I think he'd shut down Kenny Britt very easily.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I think you'd be better off making him cover Austin. If he can't clutch or grab Austin he may get burned.

They pointed that out on NFL network last night. Sherman has a problem with speedy quick WR's unless he gets a good jam on them.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

Oh, I agree one on one. Even Quick. But the point would be to make him play muscle with the big guys and then burn him with speed. I'd run Cook in his area as well. I really want to see him play Crabtree now after a offseason of talking shit.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I couldn't believe that Green Bay wasn't attacking him more with Cobb in Week 1. Instead they basically left Boykin over there as a decoy. Questionable game planning by one of the better coaches in the NFL.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Bolts showed how to beat him. They force him to the other side of the field in 3 WR sets. Some genius plays drawn up by the Chargers O.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Agreed. If im not mistaken Givens burned him a few times his rookie year