(Poll) Who will play the 2nd half today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who will QB the Rams in the 2nd half today?

• Case will be good enough to merit playing the full game

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Case will play poorly, but still play the full game

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Goff will make his debut for the Rams. Finally.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Fisher is our head coach. If Keenum can stand up, he will play

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Other. See reply below

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay. Keenum was . . . less than good last week. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he bounced back a bit today. Will he? Will Goff make his delayed debut if he doesn't, or will Fisher be stubborn?

ViennaMax

Rookie
i think he will bounce back - last week have to complain about play calling and coaching more than about keenum - today its gonna be better..... i guess

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm betting on 3 active QB's today with the 4th TE sitting (Hemingway) and seeing Mannion before Goff because Fisher can be sneaky.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Okay. Keenum was . . . less than good last week. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he bounced back a bit today. Will he? Will Goff make his delayed debut if he doesn't, or will Fisher be stubborn?

Will Fisher be stubborn ??? Is that a rhetorical question ???

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I have a feeling he won't pay all that well, but he'll be better than last game. Which will probably be enough to keep him in there in Fisher's eyes. I just hope everyone around him plays well enough to win.