POLL: Who Is Your Ram Offensive And Defensive MVP

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who Is Your Ram Offensive And Defensive MVP for Week 2

• Case Keenum

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Kenny Britt

Votes: 63 75.9%
  • Lance Kendricks

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Rams Oline

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Mark Barron

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Alec Ogletree

Votes: 43 51.8%
  • Troy Hill

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Rams Dline

Votes: 27 32.5%

• Total voters

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I gotta go with Kendricks just cause it's so good to see positive things coming from
our Tight End position.Course same can be said about the W.R. position.I guess
I'm just a Kendricks Fan.
Defensively I love what Ogletree brings to our defense,but I gotta go with
Troy Hill.Coming off the bench to save the day from the poor play of Coty Sensabaugh.
Who I hope stays on the bench next week.Troy has earned the right to start if Gaines
can't go again.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I get the Kendricks thoughts, love the dude, but by mid-season, Higbee is all we will be talking about if Goff gets in.

tavian

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I get the Kendricks thoughts, love the dude, but by mid-season, Higbee is all we will be talking about if Goff gets in.
No.No. by mid season we will be talking about them both.
A two headed monster at the tight end position is a beautiful thing

TexasRam

Legend
I see Britt working. I been beating the Troy Hill drum since preseason.

Not giving an offensive MVP for zero TD's in two games. That's beyond unacceptable.

There are some defensive MVP's this game. When you hold a team to 3 points that means the entire D was working their tails off. So here's to you throwback Jersey defensive guy.

vqGeMsr.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It would have been easy to go "All of the above!"! But I went for Britt and Ogletree, I think they where the Clear Leaders!!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Defense: Alec Ogletree.

Offense: Case Keenum. Everyone is praising Kenny and Lance (and deserving so), but Case is the one that threw them the ball and made all the pre-snap whatnot. He had a good game finding those guys and placing the ball at the right place. Go Case!!!

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
When your defense gives up 2.8 yards per carry and you make the game clinching play by forcing a fumble and recovering it, you have to tip your hat to the MLB.

KB was nails all day outside of that third down drop. Made plays at all levels instead of just the occasional play action deep ball.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Ogletree was excellent and he has to call the defensive signals as well and Kenny Britt IMO exceeding expectations in this game and should have drawn a flag in the end zone after being ripped by Richard Sherman, but of course because of the clueless crew the penalty was lost.

A55VA6

Legend
I'll say this... Even though Hill got beat by Lockett near the end of the game, he makes a game saving tackle. If he doesn't trip up Lockett, we lose the game.

tavian

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When your defense gives up 2.8 yards per carry and you make the game clinching play by forcing a fumble and recovering it, you have to tip your hat to the MLB.

KB was nails all day outside of that third down drop. Made plays at all levels instead of just the occasional play action deep ball.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...gh-after-calling-team-meeting-saturday-night/
Alec Ogletree comes through after calling team meeting Saturday night
Posted by Josh Alper on September 19, 2016, 8:01 AM EDT
607573672-e1474286467289.jpg
Getty Images
The Rams heard a lot of criticism after flopping on Monday night against the 49ers in Week One and linebacker Alec Ogletree wanted to make sure it didn’t happen again after their first home game since moving to Los Angeles.

Ogletree called a team meeting on Saturday night to let the rest of the Rams know that they had to turn the page from their terrible start to the season and embrace the chance to play in front of a packed Coliseum in the NFL’s return to town.

“You play the game long enough, you realize how fast the time flies,” defensive end Robert Quinn said, via ESPN.com. “Every game is important. You have to realize it. You want to capture the moment because you don’t want to say, ‘We should’ve done this better, that better.’ He was basically just challenging each other to live up to their potential and not play like we did earlier this week.”

The wait for a touchdown remains after a 9-3 win over the Seahawks, but Ogletree did his part to ensure the Rams would be winners. He stripped Christine Michael of the ball and then fell on the fumble with less than a minute to play to ensure that the Rams would be 1-1 when the day ended. Ogletree called the day a “historical moment” after the game and history will note his role in making it a winning one.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I wanted to give it to Tree on defense...but had to go D-Line....they made yesterdays game easy for everyone....esp. the DB's...

I had to go Kenny Britt on offense....looks like a #1 to me....or at least a 1a.....

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
For the defense: D line, they were awesome.

For the offense: Greg Zuerlein....After all he scored all the points.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'll say this... Even though Hill got beat by Lockett near the end of the game, he makes a game saving tackle. If he doesn't trip up Lockett, we lose the game.

Agreed... But I said yesterday (to myself) "I saw that coming at some point in that series, how can you get beat deep in that situation"...All turned out OK though...Overall he was very good..

Bruce2980

Starter
Defense: Alec Ogletree.

Offense: Case Keenum. Everyone is praising Kenny and Lance (and deserving so), but Case is the one that threw them the ball and made all the pre-snap whatnot. He had a good game finding those guys and placing the ball at the right place. Go Case!!!
Ya, I really liked his one hop bounce to Britt in the end zone, he missed several wide open receivers as well, but I'm voting HOF for Keenum today baby, induct him NOW.

Bruce2980

Starter
Joyner had a monster game, I think the entire defense from the coaches all the way down get a game ball. Barron knocked the F**k out of a couple players and I really loved Joyner's big hit on their TE late in the game that caused an incompletion and the band aid team to run onto the field. Hill played great coming in to bail out Sensebaugh in coverage, and was at least in position to make plays all day long, even after coming up lame a couple times, dehydration cramps in his calf? just guessing. Aaron Donald was a step away from getting a safety, and the rest of the D line including, Hayes, Quinn, Brockers etc. played great, especially when they were in the backfield. That was the best defensive game I had ever been to and I loved every minute of that awesome Defensive game.
To me the offense did what any halfway competent NFL offense would have been expected to do, but after last weeks game they were playing miles ahead in this game. Keenum still needs a bench spot when Goff gets ready. The O line still leaks like a sieve and isn't creating running lanes, but all made a huge improvement from last week. If they continue to get better with the strides they took this week vs. last week, we could have a pretty good offense with these players in a few weeks. So when including the fact that this team played a great defense it makes it that much better. I fully expect them to look good against Tampas D next week, cause they aint all that great.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Ogletree was excellent and he has to call the defensive signals as well and Kenny Britt IMO exceeding expectations in this game and should have drawn a flag in the end zone after being ripped by Richard Sherman, but of course because of the clueless crew the penalty was lost.

Yeah, Britt did awesome. 6 rec 94 yds. The key was most of them were clutch catches. The non-call against Sherman was atrocious. Should have been 1st and goal at the 1.