(Poll) Who do you want in NFC title game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Saints or Eagles

• Saints

• Eagles

Results are only viewable after voting.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bring them both on!

Agreed, but I'll take the Eagles at home because Rams get to don the blue & yellows, which are popping even Cowboy Troy Aikman could not help himself talking about rooting for the Rams growing up and seeing those uniforms....Win the NFC Championship game at home, which has never happened in the history of the Los Angeles Rams.

Now that being posted, I do believe the Saints will win by double digits today, but for today only....Fly Eagles, fly.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Would love to see a battle damaged Eagles team next week.

Hey I'm not praying for injuries, just battle damages!! :dizzy:

Great to see the Rams at near full health afer last night. Only one guy was walked off, Talib, and he returned and played so he's not even in the protocol this week.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
While I do understand the feelings that some fans want to play the Saints because to be the best you have to beat the best but I guess the theory/idea I prefer is that sports is usually a game of MATCH-UPS and ADVANTAGES and just my personal opinion is that the Rams MATCH-UP better against the Eagles and have a better ADVANTAGE playing at home and that is why I just personally prefer seeing the Rams play the Eagles next week in Los Angeles! But, Please don’t misunderstand me - I think the Rams can beat ANYONE/ANYPLACE!

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While I do understand the feelings that some fans want to play the Saints because to be the best you have to beat the best but I guess the theory/idea I prefer is that sports is usually a game of MATCH-UPS and ADVANTAGES and just my personal opinion is that the Rams MATCH-UP better against the Eagles and have a better ADVANTAGE playing at home and that is why I just personally prefer seeing the Rams play the Eagles next week in Los Angeles! But, Please don’t misunderstand me - I think the Rams can beat ANYONE/ANYPLACE!
I initially agreed with you. However, we historically haven’t played the Eagles well. We are 0-6 against them. Sooo... for whatever that info is worth. I do think we can beat them if we bring it, though. We now have the wrecking ball CJ Anderson!

Ram65

Legend
Take the home game against the Eagles. It's hard as I live in Eagle land but, it gives the Rams the best chance to win.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Eagles. They’ve beat us twice at home. Fuck that I want payback.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Always rather be at home but I don't think we would hand the Saints another 17 point lead. But they do have the better running attack.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Give us the saints! Mcvay will prove to the world he can make adjustments and win on the road!

Attachments

• uQUL.gif
    uQUL.gif
    247.7 KB · Views: 63

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
The Saint's are the best team left, not named the Rams, so I want to play them. Then completely blow out the Patriots in the Super Bowl.....