Poll: Who do you see as our 3 Qb's this season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The two QB's that make the team?

• Case Kennum

Votes: 66 76.7%
  • Austin Davis

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Sean Mannion

Votes: 85 98.8%

• Total voters

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Johnny Hekker: "Maybe there will be three players formerly listed as QB's on this squad, but everyone & their grandmother knows! who has the best passer rating on this team!" :sneaky:
Hekker already knows the Qb game... For the the life of me I understand why we don't just use him as our starting QB. All season long Rams 76- Visitor 6

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I meant a guy that sits behind your current starter for 4 years.
I got your meaning. And if has the upside as Osweller that would be great. But then again how do they know Osweller has upside since he has played little in meaningful games?
It's the chicken and egg thing. He's been on the team, but can he win games?
So Manning retires and Osweller is a FA same year. Bronco's want to give Osweller the keys, but Osweller want's to be a Jet? Do the Bronc's have to franchise Osweller, a QB that's had a handful of snaps in the NFL?

It's part of why the Shaun Hills always have jobs, teams know what there getting. It's why there's so little commitment from teams develop and provide a roster spot. to mid and later RD QB's .

RamzFanz

Damnit
Mannion wasn't drafted for this year. Hell you don't draft anybody for the present, each draft pick is a long term investment not something to produce right away or be let go. Mannion would have to flop on an astronomical level to not be on this years 53.

While I generally agree with you. this is dependent on position. Last season Donald fell to the Rams, which was amazing, and he contibuted huge. Robinson was called to duty and did OK. Gaines was started and was very good.

Many rookies are chosen for that season and expected to produce. Havenstein better damn well. There is no other choice.

Many positions are expected to do well like RB. Others like WR are not, and yet, sometimes they do.

QB? More rare, but it definitly happens. I agree though, Mannion won't be cut unless he's soooo bad everyone is convinced they shouldn't grab him.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Hekker already knows the Qb game... For the the life of me I understand why we don't just use him as our starting QB. All season long Rams 76- Visitor 6

Woooooha stalion, Hekker is a pass 10 yards out when the seahaw... I mean opponents don't expect it guy. He's nat an NFL QB!

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Woooooha stalion, Hekker is a pass 10 yards out when the seahaw... I mean opponents don't expect it guy. He's nat an NFL QB!
I don't care, he still has better stats than any of our qb's! ;) lol

jap

Legend

It's just a joke, Friend. I joke around every now & then about Johnny and his high passer rating. I never expect anyone to take it seriously.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It's just a joke, Friend. I joke around every now & then about Johnny and his high passer rating. I never expect anyone to take it seriously.

He was actually on the QB depth chart last season. It couldn't have hurt to try!