Poll: Which current starting OTs will be Rams next year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which current starting OTs will be Rams next year?

• Long and Barksdale will both be here in 2015.

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Long will be here in 2015. Barksdale will not.

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Barksdale will be here in 2015. Long will not.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Neither Long nor Barksdale will be here in 2015.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
To forestall the inevitable objection, yes, it is WAY early to speculate on this.

But given Long's injury history (and contract that leaves relatively little "dead money" on the cap if he's cut in 2015), Barksdale's apparent big paycheck after next year and Robinson playing as a guard when (hopefully) he can play tackle, our two starting OTs might be very different next year.

Just wondering what people would guess at this very early stage.

rdw

Pro Bowler
YyApL9e.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Long will stay healthy and play all 16 games and stay a Ram in 2015.
Barks will play good and get a good contract from the Rams. Scott Wells will be released to free up money for Barks.

A55VA6

Legend
I think both.

Barksdale is a nice player and I think he'll have a good season and remain a Ram. Even if he's not starting, he's a very good backup to have. Another positive is that he's proven to be pretty durable and we all know how important that is.

I have faith in Jake Long, I really do. He knows what it takes to be one of the best LT's in the game. He's 29 years old so I think he still has plenty of years ahead of him and from what I've heard, his knee recovery is going very well and is working hard everyday to be healthy and stronger than ever. I'm not so sure his play is worth his contract right now, but he definitely has a place on this team.

I wonder if in 15' or 16' Robinson gets moved to LT and they kick Long out to RT to finish out his career? I know he played very good at RT in college and in the early stages of his career in Miami. He may be suited better at RT when his career starts to wind down.

I think it depends on Long, Long plays all 16 games, we keep him at LT move Robinson over to RT either find a LG or OC depending on Jones/Wells. Long does't stay healthy then cut him, put some of his money towards Barksdale, move Robinson over to LT.