*POLL* What type of new stadium would you like the Rams have?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What type of new stadium would you prefer the Rams have?

• Dome

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Open / Outdoor

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Retractable Roof

Votes: 53 81.5%

• Total voters

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I am probably the only one, but I actually like the dark dome we have now, its very awesome when the lights go down and the players run out of the tunnel to the explosions. There isn't a place in the NFL like it.
Actually man I got no problem with The Ed and have always thought those that carp about it are a little hard to please.
I promise you we can build a new stadium that eclipses anything in the league and a certain few will bitch.
Back in the GSOT days that place rocked,I will say it's lower seating is too flat though almost like they expect you to be watching the game on a jumbotron.
I always sat in the lower ring on the 400 level around 415 so we had a view of everything

SierraRam

Recreational User
Retractable roof with natural lighting. I like the dome, but I think having natural lighting would be cool, as well as natural grass... I say no to just outdoor games because domes are more fan friendly in area with weather... Some old stadiums will keep it outdoor for the nostalgia factor, but since that's not something that St Louis has done before, I don't see why start.

Having a dome is no excuse for turf only - I've seen proof that grass can be grown indoors. ;)