POLL: What team should I rebuild on Madden?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What team should I rebuild?

• Total voters

A55VA6

Legend
So just for fun, I want to take on the challenge of rebuilding a team. I always play as the Rams so I've already re-built them several times. My idea is getting rid of some of the older guys or big $ guys, go young and build through the draft.

Just throwing some teams out there that I think would be interesting. You can pick 2 teams!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Easy mode: Atlanta.

Hardcore mode: Buffalo.

I won't force you to do Tennessee, as it is a fate worse than death.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
It really doesn't matter where you start because if you're anything like me, before too long you will be playing in either Mexico City, San Juan or Anchorage. Anchorage is my favorite. Talk about home field advantage...snow in September! Actually it might make sense to start as the stupid pats just so you can see to it that the franchise is completely erased from the books.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I expect big things from the Raiders this year! New Coach, that knows what he is doing, Good young QB, High draft picks!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Easy mode: Atlanta.

Hardcore mode: Buffalo.

I won't force you to do Tennessee, as it is a fate worse than death.
Buffalo? Just curious why you think they would be that hard to rebuild. Their defense is top 5 and all they're missing is a QB.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Buffalo? Just curious why you think they would be that hard to rebuild. Their defense is top 5 and all they're missing is a QB.

So just for fun, I want to take on the challenge of rebuilding a team. I always play as the Rams so I've already re-built them several times. My idea is getting rid of some of the older guys or big $ guys, go young and build through the draft.

Just throwing some teams out there that I think would be interesting. You can pick 2 teams!

Buffalo has a lot of old guys and big money guys. Only young guys that they really have that can form a core are Glenn, Gilmore, and Watkins (the lattermost of whom is very overrated and should've never been selected by them). They have a lot of older guys who are owed a lot of money. That's why they're hardcore mode.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Buffalo has a lot of old guys and big money guys. Only young guys that they really have that can form a core are Glenn, Gilmore, and Watkins (the lattermost of whom is very overrated and should've never been selected by them). They have a lot of older guys who are owed a lot of money. That's why they're hardcore mode.
I suppose. Although I'd argue that Robert Woods and basically their entire secondary is a pretty good core. People forget they shut Aaron Rodgers down. They also let up 15ppg on defense for the whole season. I think you gotta have some pretty stellar young talent to do that.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hmm Raiders have most votes but it's pretty close. I'll probably start it tomorrow so whoever has most votes by then I'll probably roll with!

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
If their uniforms weren't hideous I would say Jaguars. Maybe the Browns, but I would trade Manziel. I thought about playing as the Bengals, they have some good offensive players, and an aging defensive that could use some youth, especially the defensive backs.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I picked the Saints and Bears. Saints are in rebuild mode and Brees is 36. Good time to take them over and start rehauling the roster. Bears because their defense is horrible and with Cutler it is getting close to the time where maybe finding another QB is on the horizon.