Poll; Tru Johnson or Janoris Jenkins!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who's Better / who do you prefer in Horns!

• JJ is better and I prefer him over Tru

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • Tru is better and prefer him over JJ

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • JJ is better but I prefer Tru

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Tru is Better But I prefer JJ

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other Opinion; (Please explain)

Votes: 13 18.1%

• Total voters

lockdnram21

Legend
Janoris and its not even Close we will be spending a 1st or 2nd rd pick on cb next year

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
To be honest, I thought Jenkins would flounder a bit with the Giants and sort of become the player that Leroy Irvin became (suspended in 1989 etc). Loved Leroy. So,Jenks took it up a notch, and became the pro bowler he should have been with the Rams.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hindsight isn't in play IMO. The Rams chose based on pre 2016 play. Tru had a very good 2015 and JJ was still making a dumb play or 3 or 4 per game, despite having more skill, that cost TDs. He admitted to having lapses during the game due to losing interest or something like that.

So, it was the mental side that caused Snead and Fisher to go with Tru. Plus I bet they counted on him signing a more affordable deal.

Based on 2015 I preferred Tru. I hated JJ's mistakes every game. Who knew a different coach could fix the problem.

In hindsight JJ looks like the clear choice.