(Poll)The weekly Jim Thomas NFL chat

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Do you still want to Read the Jim Thomas NFL chat each week?

• Yes

Votes: 43 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 34.6%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 25 24.0%

• Total voters

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I spend around 30 to 40 minutes every Tuesday wading through what is mostly snarky questions and answers, selecting the ones I can stomach and then posting it. On today's chat I noticed a majority of members are sick of it. I'm fine with not posting it any longer. What say you?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Link away to your hearts desire. I'm not going to pay attention but that doesn't mean others should be deprived of the wonderful questions JT answers.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
It's mostly questions from hurt St.Louis ex fans (some, not all mind you) wishing doom on the Rams. I'm not seeing the value now.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Does he really gave any insight on the Rams anymore? It was debatable if had any prior to the move, but I can't see how he does at this point. You find better and more accurate commentary from many posters on this board.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I'm not a fan of Balzer "in his mouth" and Bernie "the hut". So, not sure I'm interested in the snarky chats if that's what they will be.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wish I had read the current one before voting yes. Fuck Thomas and his whiny bitch ass rhetoric. I won't read another word from him after that piece of shit chat...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I would have said yes before this past week. I don't see him as being a positive contribution.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wish I had read the current one before voting yes. freak Thomas and his whiny bitch ass rhetoric. I won't read another word from him after that piece of crap chat...

The poll is set up so you can change your vote.

Define snarky.

(of a person, words, or a mood) sharply critical; cutting; snide, cranky; irritable, sarcastic.

Yep, that about covers it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hell no is my answer. I literally didn't read past the first question.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I always felt Thomas kept it professional with the exception of Fisher telling him that the Rams were not trading Sam Bradford. I understand some did not like him, but had opportunties to converse with Thomas when I was in St. Louis and he was always cordial and IMO, kept things on the up and up...So until a Los Angeles reporter is dialed in better I'm for keeping them posted.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I enjoy them. It's a source of interest for me from the perspective he brings. Doesn't mean I always agree with him.

We need to keep things in perspective. Anyone think the LA media was all roses covering the team in 1995?

Please! Enough.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I enjoy it, and appreciate your efforts. But yes, as of late it's been somewhat negative and onesided.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I spend around 30 to 40 minutes every Tuesday wading through what is mostly snarky questions and answers, selecting the ones I can stomach and then posting it. On today's chat I noticed a majority of members are sick of it. I'm fine with not posting it any longer. What say you?

the question is, do you want those 30 to 40 minutes back in your life every tuesday? it's alot of time to spend on questionable questions and answers.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
the question is, do you want those 30 to 40 minutes back in your life every tuesday? it's alot of time to spend on questionable questions and answers.

Instead I could spend that time more fruitfully by annoying my fellow mods and admins even more than I do already.

cfph.gif

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
As much as I love to hear news of our team, I'm just tired of Thomas and Wagoner at this point. Hope to get some decent new LA coverage going.