Poll: Should the Super Bowl be moved permanently to Saturdays?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Should the Super Bowl be moved to Saturday permanently?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Simple poll.
I say yes. Long overdue. The break after conference championships are now 2 weeks every year. One day less for the media train to hype it up...and one less day for teams to prepare and/or over analyze is not an issue.
It would be far more convenient for everyone involved and it just makes common sense IMO.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
When I hear the word Sunday, I think church and football. To move the biggest game of the year to a day other than football would be disappointing.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I voted yes because of work on Monday but think simple solution is just have it start earlier.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I said yes. But I agree with starting it earlier. Or just make Monday a holiday.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
No, but Superbowl should be an official holiday where we get monday off.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'm getting too old for this :poop:. I need a day to recover before going back to work. ;)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Should the Super Bowl be moved permanently to Saturdays New England? :mrburns:

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I haven't partied during a Superbowl since 2002, so I don't care. And even then, I took the next few days off anyways because of the outcome lol

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I voted yes too because I think the benefits to all the businesses involved would greatly benefit. The biggest one would be less call outs on Monday.
l do feel on the other hand that Football and Sundays go hand in hand but nothing in this world ever stays the same.

Ram65

Legend
I voted no. Start it around 5:15. It's a nice day event for many people. I don't party like the old days so that does influence my vote. I think more people have Sunday as a day off from work and stuff,

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
from a purely selfish POV I'd love it to be played on a Saturday BUT for me Sunday means football ..and football is a Sunday ...it'd be weird AF to not have Superbowl Sunday

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Change the day of the Superbowl so people can drink more, is that the only reason here? Leave it on Sunday where it has been forever. Why are we always wanting to change stuff?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Super Bowl parties would be so much better on Saturdays. It would make the Super Bowl an even bigger event... and that's really saying something.

Seems like a no brainer to move the game to Saturday night. Makes too much sense I guess.