Poll question……no poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
At 19, who do they take or what do they do, that compels you to leap to your feet, throw a fist in the air, yell F#%K Yeah loud enough to scare the dog, pound a beer and kick back secure in the knowledge that our FO just won day one?

Please be specific

dang

Legend
The Rams trade down with Buffalo (who panics for a WR1):
Rams R1.19/R3.99 for Bills R1.28/R2.60/R5.162.
Rams select Newton or Latu with R1.28.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Knowing McSnead's history of trading down its really hard to guess what they will do. But they do not have as many holes as they had last draft. They don't need to stock extra day 3 picks. I'm thinking they stand pat and pick one of the DT's or edge guys. They need both. So which way they go is anyone's guess. My choice, if Murphy is there at 19 he'd be the one I want. If he's not next choices would be Latu, Verse and Newton in that order.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This would make me jump up and yell. I hope like hell you are right. More picks AND Latu???!!?!?!!!??!!

I am loving it

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Knowing McSnead's history of trading down its really hard to guess what they will do. But they do not have as many holes as they had last draft. They don't need to stock extra day 3 picks. I'm thinking they stand pat and pick one of the DT's or edge guys. They need both. So which way they go is anyone's guess. My choice, if Murphy is there at 19 he'd be the one I want. If he's not next choices would be Latu, Verse and Newton in that order.
Would not be disappointed with Byron Murphy…….I do like Sweat and Jenkins who I think could be had later which has me nodding in agreement when you mention trading down.

i still like the idea of more depth with extra picks later……the bonus of having fewer holes…..but I would not be surprised with a Murphy pick at 19……could be there for us.

Thanks for your feedback

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Could Kris Jenkins last to R2.60? Latu and Jenkins would be too much to ask……..

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Jer'Zhan Newton, Kris Abrams-Draine, Jordan Whittington, and Jalyx Hunt would make me scream like a fangirl.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Latu. In trading down scenarios, you couldn't really celebrate, not knowing who will be there when you pick.

Memphis Ram

Legend
TE Brock Bowers falls right into the Rams lap at #19 and the Rams turn the card in before the #18 pick is even announced to the public.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
It’d be interesting to see who the Rams have as the highest rated on their draft boards. If you look at +/- on games we lost last season and factor in players we lost in the offseason, I’m looking at the following players being rated highly:

1. Cooper - Adequate play by Spoon and sometimes below average play by Kendricks accounted for losses against Pitt and Baltimore. His ability to play a star position should make Shula salivate.

2. The loss of ADPOY is yuge. I can see Snead pining for Newton. It is possible Snead likes Hall and Fiske, and would trade back in the first for another high quality player in the second or third rounds.

3. Hoecht dropping back into coverage. If an athlete like Latu is there, do we snatch him up or wait for a Mo Kamara in the third?

There are also other holes to fill including a legitimate bu RB and ILB. These could wait until round 3 or later.

Bottom line, I believe the choice will be between Cooper, Newton, and Latu.