Poll: Pick at #13...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who's your pick at #13

• Bridgewater

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Donald

Votes: 37 45.1%
  • Dennard

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Dix

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Pryor

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Trade Down

Votes: 15 18.3%

• Total voters

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Assuming all your other favorite players are off the board at #13, what would you like the Rams to do at #13?

A55VA6

Legend
I went with Donald because he's the better player and it just adds so much more to our D-line. I wouldn't be mad with a CB there though.

I went with Clinton-Dix, at that spot I think he completes the D and allows Williams to play his scheme.

Do I think that's what the Rams will do? No.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Darn. I forgot to add Luck.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Donald or Dennard. But Bridgewater is still my BPA, just no reason to take him.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I went with Ha Ha at a position of need, CB's are deeper than Safety's this year. I like Ha Ha is a little above Dennard and Donald would be a bit of a luxury pick.
Trading down and somehow getting a Safety, CB and OL help in rounds 1 and 2 would be Ideal. Follow that up with LB, WR and and some more depth on the DL and OL and I would be very pleased.

Alan

Legend
I went with Ha-Ha because he's the best DB available and while I'd like to trade down, I'm not sure we could get him later.

RamsAndEwe

Rookie
I think you should add Odell Beckham Jr. The top receivers in the draft are morphing into a 3 amigo Watkins, Evans, and Beckham Jr. If the Rams pick Khalil Mack at 2 I would not be surprised if they take Odell Beckham Jr. at 13.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Go back and forth on this one. Selected Donald (whom I don't expect to be on the board), but I'd probably choose Dennard tomorrow and then Donald the next day and so on.:unsure:

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think you should add Odell Beckham Jr. The top receivers in the draft are morphing into a 3 amigo Watkins, Evans, and Beckham Jr. If the Rams pick Khalil Mack at 2 I would not be surprised if they take Odell Beckham Jr. at 13.

Beckham doesn't strike me to be a first round Fisher type player. He's more of a technician than a freak athlete. Not super fast like Cook, nor big like Evans. And he doesn't play anywhere near as physical as Watkins does at about the same size.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I chose Donald. I think if he make it to 13 he's just too talented to pass up. I would like a CB here but could not pass up that pocket pushing pass rush.

Simba

Rookie
We need a S with T.J.McDonald and McLeod.I really don't know if it will be Dix or Pryor, but I hope one of these.They won't be avalaible on the second round so we have to call one of them with the 13th pick.I prefer the louisville player and I voted for him.

69superbowl

Rookie
Trade down, take the best guard in the 20's. That is after taking the best tackle with 2. Good things happen only after the line is fixed. As of now, it is not fixed. Free agents (waiver wire rejects at this point), second stringers and praying for medical miracles isn't going to work. Angry young offensive linemen with strong pedigrees will work, as it always has in the NFL. With the rest and the extra pick (or two) get a safety, corner and whatever toy department player remains on the board. I know, not the funnest guy in the "war room."

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm picking the best OT left, but that wasn't an option.

If forced to take one of the options listed.... Dix would probably be my pick.

Hawk

UDFA
Where's the trade up for Evans option?

Give me Donald. Disrupter in the middle makes Quinn and Long that much more effective.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
If Gilbert is there it would be a toss up between him & Aaron Donald but you did not list him. A disruptive pass rushing interior DT would be a outstanding addition. But the CB is a bigger need. Dennard IMO will be a reach @ 1.13 but much better than the two safeties & QB.

Its my belief that this pick will be traded down for two second day draft picks and a future second day draft pick from a team looking for a QB.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
If Gilbert is there it would be a toss up between him & Aaron Donald but you did not list him. A disruptive pass rushing interior DT would be a outstanding addition. But the CB is a bigger need. Dennard IMO will be a reach @ 1.13 but much better than the two safeties & QB.

Its my belief that this pick will be traded down for two second day draft picks and a future second day draft pick from a team looking for a QB.
Not so sure I could live with that trade @BonifayRam . I am assuming you mean a 2nd and a 3rd? At 13, in this draft, I expect to land a difference maker, not just depth or rotational talent. This seems like too much of a drop for my liking, unless it's with someone at the very top of the rounds.

Slappy967

Starter
Went with Pryor because I want to see him and TJ PUNISH opposing WR's for thinking they can run all over the sad sack Rams secondary.