(Poll) If I were ____________, I'd be ticked about....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who is your vote for the biggest chip on his shoulder going into camp?

• Goff

• Gurley

• Austin

• Tru J

• Gaines

• Woods

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
...what has been reported about me this offseason.

Choose your Ram player and why. Obvious candidates include:

Jared Goff
Tavon Austin
Todd Gurley
Trumaine Johnson
EJ Gaines
Robert Woods

Who is your vote for the biggest chip on his shoulder going into camp?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I were Jeff Fisher, I'd be ticked about seeing the team I led nowhere going to the playoffs as soon as they got rid of me.

Ram65

Legend
Robert Woods

I wouldn't use the word ticked. I'm a little bothered that the sports media believe I'm being overpaid on my new contract. I know that I'm going to work to earn and be worth every bit of my new contract. At 25 I'm just starting my career prime years ye, I have vast experience for my age. Moving over to the Rams new offense that will throw the ball much more than they did in Buffalo my individual numbers will improve greatly. I'm a much better than average blocker in the run game and will help the young receivers as a veteran leader. I think they under estimate my value as an individual but, more importantly as a team leader.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Tavon

Plenty of talk about this WR unit having the potential to surprise with the new additions and scheme, yet all he is looked as is an expensive and expendable veteran that hasn't lived up to his contract.

Tavon has the skill without question but needs better playmaking situations. I hope he is pissed and motivated cause like every year, he can be the 'X' factor we desperately need.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'd think Austin or Gurley. Todd's drawn the ire of the entire fantasy football loving world, and I think he's caught heat on Twitter as well. We'd like to think it's small potatoes, but that'd weigh you down after a while.

Austin only has the bulk of his own team's fanbase muttering about how he's an overpaid stiff. Throw in the new conspiracy wrinkle on how he may or may not have held off on wrist surgery to avoid working in camp and I'm sure he's nothing but smiles at home.

Zero

Pro Bowler
If I were Jeff Fisher, I'd be ticked about seeing the team I led nowhere going to the playoffs as soon as they got rid of me.

gold-trophy.jpg

Well said Sir.(y)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Gurley is my answer.

Is Goff even competitive enough to get ticked off at anything or anyone including himself? I hope so. I have my doubts.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I actually went with Gaines. Great rookie year, got hurt and had a down year like everyone else. This next coaching staff brings in a bunch of guys to replace him? I'd be pissed.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Gurley

2015 offensive rookie of the year

2016 "bum"

2017 chip on shoulder

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I voted Gurley but Austin is a close second. This season will make or break Austins career. If Gurley didn't have such a horrendous sophomore year, Austin would be first.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gurley had one year of success, so I'm going with Jared Thomas Goff. He's been call everything from a bust to Jared Goof besides constantly being compared to the Red Head Step Child in Philadelphia, so the chip on his should is the size of the rock of Gibraltar.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'd be fucking pissed if I was Austin. He gets trashed every time he's talked about by just about everyone.... Media and Fans.

Hopefully the rest of the entire team has a chip on their shoulders too. If not... they need to be sent packing like the rest of the sham-boughs. BRING ON TRAINING CAMP!!! Time to weed em out!

Zero

Pro Bowler
Is Goff even competitive enough to get ticked off at anything or anyone including himself? I hope so. I have my doubts.

Your doubts are unfounded.I have yet to see any indication that Goff is not competitive.
As a rookie QB,I would think it would be difficult assert yourself too much .Especially in a culture
where mediocracy is passed down from the HC and perfected by his player cronies.
I think Goff is plenty competitive and pissed at himself,and he is showing it the right way.
By busting his ass this offseason.

bnw

Pro Bowler
I voted Gurley because he has the potential to carry this offense and last season didn't.