Poll - How Many Sacks will AD Have Tomorrow?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Number of Sacks by AD vs the Niners

• Total voters

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm feeling a forced fumble by AD this week!

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
As long as the Rams get the lead (And, They will!) and make the 49’s play CATCH UP forcing them to throw I think AD will get 3 sacks today!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know guys, I've got to be conservative with this.

Eight sacks and the NFL single game record?

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Shanny's a dick. He'll run the ball a ton and short pass the F out of our defense so opportunities will be hard to come by. So going with zero sacks but 2 stuffs.

Which is really the same thing in a way. IMO pressures should be the stat the NFL hypes the most though. Pressures are what win games in this league.
I agree with you, but when the game gets out of hand because Goff orchestrates 3 TD drives at the beginning of the game, the game plan will start to fall apart. AD will have 2 sacks. The rams total will be 5.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I knew I lowballed AD at 8 sacks...
:D

That's just me, any of these things predicting x y or z or the score of a game I always just use some silly answer. Counting something before it happens then basing your happiness level based on them not meeting your baseless prediction, which happens daily on fan sports sites, just isn't a recipe for a good day.

That and we all know the answer to every question is 42.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
:D

That's just me, any of these things predicting x y or z or the score of a game I always just use some silly answer. Counting something before it happens then basing your happiness level based on them not meeting your baseless prediction, which happens daily on fan sports sites, just isn't a recipe for a good day.

That and we all know the answer to every question is 42.
Now your happiness is tied up in 42 sacks....Yur doomed!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have to think today's going to be a big day for Goff. Shanny is going to prioritize stuffing our run game. Statement game here by our young QB would be great so hoping that's how things go.

I also think this could be Akers' coming out party. He's gonna be the 1a and Hendy the 1b and the sooner they settle into that the better IMO.

All I really care about is the win of course. But it would be nice to beat these fuckers like a drum today.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You bastid! The prizes are unlimited postings in the dickpunch vent thread!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I have to think today's going to be a big day for Goff. Shanny is going to prioritize stuffing our run game. Statement game here by our young QB would be great so hoping that's how things go.

I also think this could be Akers' coming out party. He's gonna be the 1a and Hendy the 1b and the sooner they settle into that the better IMO.

All I really care about is the win of course. But it would be nice to beat these fuckers like a drum today.

Great Prediction. Couldn’t be any further than the truth. Lol