(Poll) Goff or Wentz Part Deux. Who do YOU want?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who do YOU want to draft as the Rams next franchise QB?

• Jared Goff

• Carson Wentz

• These pretzels are making me thirsty

Results are only viewable after voting.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
default_innocent.gif

Yea, because it's possible to evaluate that. :LOL:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Listening to Philly radio, they have not been expecting Wentz to start this year...he may not even dress for some games. The Goff we see now, has evolved professionally since OTA's..and the Goff we will see a month from now, will be a much more prepared, aware quarterback than he is now.. He is not just talented, but he has the capacity to learn, it seems. THAT is a most important ability.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Wentz is in the rear view mirror. Haven't thought about him since the #1 pick was announced.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I wouldn't be surprised if Wentz is more ready than Goff at this point. We knew that Goff worked out of the shotgun(in college) and Wentz worked from under center in a more Pro-style offense.
Doesn't mean anything long term. Goff has more adjustments to this level than Wentz does. I wanted Wentz but as i said i'm 100% behind Goff and as a fan i'm willing to be patient with him. I hope the coaching staff is looking at it the same way. They can't afford to fuck this up.