(Poll) Goff or Wentz Part Deux. Who do YOU want?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who do YOU want to draft as the Rams next franchise QB?

• Jared Goff

• Carson Wentz

• These pretzels are making me thirsty

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Man you Wentz guys are really starting to grasp for things that aren't there.
200.gif
Hey hey i'm a Wentz guy too and i still say thats the pick. Don't lump all 2 or 3 Wentz guys into being irrational. :)

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I think this whole "ceiling" bullshit is just that. How does Goff has a lower ceiling?

He played behind a porous line, against better defenses and a lacking running game. Yet he put up better numbers in every catagory, while wentz, who I really like, had more time, while never playing against a defense that outmatched North Dakota s offense. If anything, wentz is at the floor because despite not yet experiencing the pressure of superior defenses, his numbers were nowhere near Goffs., and Goff, has a much higher ceiling because if he can do what he did with a 1 - 11 team, while avoiding the pass rush as he did, then imagine what he can do - his ceiling - when he has a top 10 defense, a much better oline, and a top 3 running game. Never did care for that ceiling phrase. How the fuck do these guys think they know anyone's ceiling.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think this whole "ceiling" bullcrap is just that. How does Goff has a lower ceiling?

Bad realtor? Wentz just has a thing for cathedral ceilings? You never can tell looking at people what their taste in real estate will be...:sneaky:

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm sticking with Wentz! Big, strong, mobile, and most of all smart. At this point he reminds me of Luck ...NOT that he's at the level Luck was when drafted, but the kid has a commanding presence at the LOS that's better than Goff as I see it. I'm ok with either...BUT I think Wentz is much better now and down the road.

As I said before I don't think Goff is a scrub at all...but I don't think he's as good as Wentz by my eyes. Lastly, Fisher likes big strong QBs and both these guys are big and strong. Many worried about Wentz being Div 2 until they saw him in the Senior Bowl and he showed out there.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Small correction....Div IAA

There's Div IA, IAA, Div II, Div III (NAIA)

NDSU is a Div IAA school which is above Div II. Not that it matters much anymore...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

my brain keeps telling me wentz but my gut keeps feeling goff.

why? i think it's the way goff glides effortlessly inside the pocket. wentz makes a big cut then starts running out of the pocket. he's made some clutch throws doing that as well which show his strength and accuracy. but can he do it in the nfl against much faster opposition?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
200.gif
Hey hey i'm a Wentz guy too and i still say thats the pick. Don't lump all 2 or 3 Wentz guys into being irrational. :)
Question; Mojo, I know you and I are both for Wentz! Who's the third Guy!?! Just so I can remember him Fondly!!;):D

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Man according to you guys Goff can walk on water and will be the best QB on the face of the planet... But whatever the draft is just hours away now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man according to you guys Goff can walk on water and will be the best QB on the face of the planet... But whatever the draft is just hours away now.

Goff doesn't walk on water. He glides on water. Sit back and enjoy the Goffness.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good thing wins and losses are a team stat not attributed to just one person.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I was a Wentz guy, but now I'm a Goff guy. Just thought I'd share hours away from the draft.