(Poll)Do you watch the games?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many Rams games do you watch during the season?

• None

• 1-4

• 5-8

• 9-12

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I watch the first 9-12 in their entirety and then when we fall to 3-9 for the season I just watch the opposition TD highlights of the final few games. Then I look forward to the draft. Then when that's over I look forward to the next season starting and I watch the first 9-12 games in their entirety and when we fall to 3-9 for the season I just watch the opposition TD highl... sigh you get the picture ..

tumblr_n19iyhD4vR1qzcq51o1_500.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
All of them. Preseason included.
It doesn't matter how ugly it gets. I don't turn the game off, either.
Ditto! No matter what, I want to be able to say I watched every play very carefully, and can form an intelligent opinion on what happened!(y);):D

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Most of them.

(under my breath) ... by streaming.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watch all of them if I can. I'll record it and watch it later if the family has something going on.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I DVR'd the London game. We were out of town. I made it all the way to Sunday afternoon without hearing score. Watched up to the pick 6. Then logged on here....saw vent thread, and turned the fucking shit off. I do not have the will power to watch a game on delay. 10 to 10 and we don't score another point? We had too much fun at hatcher's pass to let this team bring me down.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Used to be every game but I cancelled my Game Pass subscription this year and don't regret it.

Part of it is getting older, part of it is the Rams never playing in any games that matter, but I'm just losing interest in the NFL altogether.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since I have been home from the "road" in 2008, I have watched most every game on Sunday Ticket, or illegally via European streams...Before 2008, I had Sirius Satellite Radio, and listened to every game. From 1990 to 2002, I was driving for JB Hunt, Greyhound Lines, and other Charter Bus companies, and only had a simple cell phone without Internet, so no games, only what ESPN or Sunday newspapers had to say...which wasn't much if you didn't live in ST Louis.

Psycho_X

Legend
Every single second of every single quarter of every single game since 1995. Cause I'm a moron.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have The Sunday Ticket so I either watch or record all the games.

In years past, I'd watch the recorded game, even if they lost. But now, I find it harder and harder to sit through a game they've lost (especially if the reports here are bad). I guess my emotional investment is waning lately.

Remember NFL Rewind? Where they condensed an entire game into a half hour? What ever happened to that?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
For the last 3-4 years I've started turning the channel when I can TELL we're gonna lose...Like the last 5-10 mins...And trust me....as a fan, from when this team won EVERY NFC West championships it seemed like in the 70's....it's hard to always be out of the playoffs...not mathematically, but realistically...there is really NO WAY a team can compete like this and get to or win a playoff game...I'm not even fooling myself anymore...It's the reason that sticking with Keenum or even extending Fisher is just....painful right now...and I like Fisher...Snead (really)...and Case seems like a nice guy...but to watch this team week in, week out...and see where they're growing...the penalties...on offense (hold & jumping offsides) and on defense (jumping offsides & automatic first downs)...man we are killing ourselves and Fisher CAN'T stop it....so now I watch....start seeing the mistakes...and poor play from ONE MAJOR position (no, not G-Rob) and I can hardly watch...but can't bring myself to get away from the screen...until it's the 4th quarter..

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I have watched and recorded almost every game since the beginning of the Direct TV era. I will confess that most of the time I do turn the channel or leave the room at the very end of the game if the team being played is in the kneel down victory formation. It pains me too much to watch that last portion of a loss.

I said after the Giants won Sunday I wouldn't watch another live game until Goff is the starter but honestly, I will still watch every game the rest of the season even if Jared doesn't take a single snap until 2017.

I'm too emotionally invested in this team going back to the young age of 7 years old. No matter how bad I speak about the players or coaches, I still root for them all to succeed and only blast them after a loss because of the pain felt in the heat of the moment or following hours.

I will continue to cheer and root for Keenum and Fisher with clean slate every time a new game kicks off for as long as they're part of this franchise. Still 9 More Games left to play... GO RAMS!

10735052_345723908935345_2112788966_n.jpg

…..

Legend
I work 12 shifts every other weekend so I depend on the game day thread and ESPN game casts.....

Its tough to stay in the game threads sometimes, our fan base can be instantly negative, even when leading.

I catch all the games when I'm off, usually 8-10 per year

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Unfortunately I have dealt with depression a lot of my life, but eventually worked my way through it, but not entirely all the way through it, because I watch every fucking Ram game they play still.

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My family knows to plan around my Rams games or I wont be there, mostly cause I'm not welcome to watch Rams games at most family members homes.

Everyone in my family knows that as well, however, things do come up that you can't control, Weddings, Anniversaries & birth of children (nieces & nephews) for example so I have to record a few over the years.