(Poll)Do you watch the games?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many Rams games do you watch during the season?

• None

• 1-4

• 5-8

• 9-12

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams games. How many do you actually sit down and watch in their entirety during the season?
Watching a full game replay counts.
ESPN highlights don't count. Neither does watching one quarter or a half then walking away or following the play-by-play on your phone.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Sometimes, like when I go fishing on a Sunday, I will record the game and tell myself that I won't watch it if it's a disaster. I have always watched the game anyway, like some helpless addict.
Absolutely know it will leave me pissed, can't help it though.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
All of them. Preseason included.
It doesn't matter how ugly it gets. I don't turn the game off, either.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
All of them, some I have to record because of family obligations, however, every single game since 1992,

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Every game for the past 10 -12 years or how ever long Directv has had NFL Sunday ticket . That's a lot of suffering.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
All of them unless I can't for some reason. But I try to catch them all.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Watch most of them. When they deal with ugly lapses of losses (i.e. 2015 Bears game), I go on a break watching games, life's too short to get mad over something trivial.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
I'm thinking about just recording them now and coming to these forums after the game and by judging the reactions of you guys here will determine if I will go back and watch it as all three of these straight losses have been quite painful.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Every game for the past 30 years. But last two seasons about 9-12.

It's just not as fun any longer with the 7-9 coaching/ownership

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
All of them including recording the prime time games and watching them the following evening cus they're on live at about 1am over here.

I often ask myself why but then find myself tuning in the next week only to go through it all again.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I havent missed a game in years, and I have to watch streams most weeks, no matter how ugly the game is I usually watch til the last second. Week 1 I didnt make it to the end, was the 1st Rams game I ever turned off before the end.

My wife says I like pain, my buddy says if your dumb you gotta be tough and I'm the toughest SOB hes ever known. Seems the shrink is the only person that thinks I'm ok, which gives me little confidence in shrinks, cause anyone that knows me knows I aint all there.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
All of them, some I have to record because of family obligations, however, every single game since 1992,

My family knows to plan around my Rams games or I wont be there, mostly cause I'm not welcome to watch Rams games at most family members homes.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Every one since 1996 when I got DirecTV. So I've seen some great games, as well as, some real stinkers.

So, I was working out at Noon watching the four-letter network's NFL show re-capping Sunday's games, etc. They had a quick segment on Keenum's struggles, and Fisher's post-game comments. It's a good damn thing the eliptical machine I was on was stationary because if it had wheels I would have went straight through the freaking concrete wall. :banghead: So, with yesterday's loss and hearing Fisher again, I was able to get in one hell of a workout.
Thanks Jeffery! :boxing:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
All of them including recording the prime time games and watching them the following evening cus they're on live at about 1am over here.

I often ask myself why but then find myself tuning in the next week only to go through it all again.
Because we are twisted-sick freaks needing our weekly dosage of pain and torture. :sneaky: