(Poll) Do you want Wes Welker back with the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Do you want Wes Welker back with the Rams?

• Yes

Votes: 71 81.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 18.4%

• Total voters

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2016/4/19/11459012/are-the-rams-bringing-back-wes-welker

Are the Rams Bringing Back Wes Welker?
posted by RamBuck

Welker_locker.0.0.jpg

The Rams recently relocated to Oxnard, California for their offseason program. What's interesting is the Rams appear to be keeping a locker for WR Wes Welker, who became a free agent in March. The image is from the 5:04 mark of this video from the Rams' website.
I say YES!! He's still got a lot of gas in the Tank. And he was starting to click as the season went on!! He's a keeper in my Book!:yess:

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Do what we did w Bud Sasser. Give him a job...just don't let him kill himself. He can mentor well...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I like the idea of him being around for camp. I think he still has value, especially for a team like ours. We aren't exactly flush at the position. Surely, we are going to draft multiple WRs or at least bring a gaggle of them in via UDFA. If nothing else, he spreads a little wisdom and know how to the young guys coming in to compete.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I say we bring in every, FA wr possible. Surely, there must be someone out there that can still contribute.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Hell yea, especially if the contracts right. He was consistently getting open, dude runs routes like a beast even at his age. It might also benefit Tavon.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Sure bring him back, and if he's got a neighbor, his barber or some guy he signed a autograph for that can play WR tell him to bring them along too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I voted yes because we need some bodies added at that position.

Welker, Boldin, Johnson... I'm open for suggestions.

…..

Legend
Poor QB play or not, I don't know what Welker brought to the team last year. In the games I was able to see, he got very little playing time. In the games I was unable to see, he had very little by way of the stat lines. I have no idea what he accomplished as a Ram and remember questioning his signing. If we weren't going to use him then why sign him?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Do what we did w Bud Sasser. Give him a job...just don't let him kill himself. He can mentor well...
I like your thoughts, But the man is, like they used to say in the old 'Timex Watch Commercials', he "Takes a licking but keeps on ticking!":D

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm all for some short term veteran answers at WR. Reload next year.