Pole dancing like a boss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

joeybittick

Rookie
:shock: :shock: :shock: (My wife reads this site sometimes so I will say no more than that...)

P.S. How many times do you think that chick had to fall and bust her face to learn to do that shit? Can you imagine the first time she attempted one of those drops? :peek:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My wife reads here too, and that's why I try to keep it clean. I just thought she had amazing body control - and like you said, coming within inches of busting your face couldn't have been an automatic thing. She HAD to screw that up once or twice before perfecting it.

joeybittick

Rookie
X said:
My wife reads here too, and that's why I try to keep it clean. I just thought she had amazing body control - and like you said, coming within inches of busting your face couldn't have been an automatic thing. She HAD to screw that up once or twice before perfecting it.

Most definitely. The part where she was hanging sideways and it looked like she was walking up a wall or something was crazy. Amazing body control plus she had to get dizzy doing all of those spins.

You are into body building right? You see all of those guys with muscles on top of muscles so it does not surprise me when they can do certain things, but how do you think she managed to build that kind of strength without getting bulky? I mean, she was just a normal sized girl but is obviously strong as hell, so I do not quite understand how that works... :?!:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ANSWER:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN7r7nk0-zc[/youtube]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yamahopper said:
This has got to become a Olympic sport. Impressed.

Yeah - then we'd have that and volleyball to watch. Who do we contact?