Points 3 & 4 of 5 from Randy Karraker (Bradford)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The other 3 are about the SEC and the Dodgers...

3) We have a polarizing quarterback in St. Louis in Sam Bradford, who some people believe should be farther along than he is at this stage of his career. A similar situation in New York has caused the famed Fireman Ed to retire from being a cheerleading fan of the Jets. They’re a little more aggressive in New York, and when Ed Anzalone wore his Mark Sanchez jersey to games this year, it caused confrontation. "The stadium has become divided because of the quarterback controversy," he wrote in a guest column for Metro New York. "The fact that I chose to wear a Mark Sanchez jersey this year, and that fans think I am on the payroll -- which is an outright lie -- have made these confrontations more frequent. Whether it's in the stands, the bathroom or the parking lot, these confrontations are happening on a consistent basis." It’s really sad that such a loyal fan can be driven away by the negativity of other fans. But that’s the nature of the time in which we live.

4) Speaking of Bradford, I got a Facebook message from a fan wanting confidence that he isn’t a bust. For me, it’s too early to tell. Here’s my response; “Steve Young's last game as a Buc was here in STL. 13-34/157 yd. /1 TD/2 INT. Then they traded him. Thought HE was the problem, not the surrounding cast. Got with a surrounding cast and became a HOFer in SF. Drew Brees' last game of his third season-15-28/97 yd./1 TD. Chargers thought HE was the problem, not the talent around him. SD had the first pick in the draft, took Manning and then traded him for Rivers. Jettisoned Brees two years later. Last game of Terry Bradshaw's 3rd season, 12-23/152/1 TD/1 INT. 47.7 for the season, 12 TD, 12 INT. As the surrounding cast around him improved, so did he. Steelers spent two more years jerking him in and out of the lineup before he took off and won the Super Bowl in his fifth year. Dan Fouts wasn't a 50% passer till his 3rd season, didn't lead a team to a winning record till his sixth. As the cast around him improved. While it IS a QB driven league, a QB can't and doesn't do it all himself. Bradford needs to get better, but he hardly turns the ball over, is accurate, smart and competitive. I'll be interested to see what he does if the cast around him improves. Unless, of course, someone thinks this is a Super Bowl cast that he's holding back.” And there apparently ARE people that think with a different quarterback, the Rams are a Super Bowl cast.

http://www.101sports.com/category/rkarr ... s-weekend/

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
This is kind of weird. Didn't Karraker just say a week ago that the Rams should move on from Bradford? Now, he's saying something quite different.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
max said:
This is kind of weird. Didn't Karraker just say a week ago that the Rams should move on from Bradford? Now, he's saying something quite different.
Did he? If so, then he's just riding the waves of his own emotions.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwXD0hCvtX4[/youtube]

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Thanks for posting.

I went onto a Jets message board before the season started to talk about Schotty. 80% ragged on him or said Sanchez was "the problem", then there was a split between the other 20% (of the reasonable respected posters imo.) 15% saying he'll probably be fine with the Rams, but it's just time for a change, and 5% wanted him to stay actually so they didn't have to change coordinators. I warned them what changing coordinators on Sanchez would do, especially after having the same one his whole career. "Nothing can be worse dude. Enjoy our shitty coordinator." Hard to know if that's the whole cause, but I'm sure it's definitely playing a role. Careful what you wish for.