Please trade for him right now Snisher.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hawk

UDFA
Best I'd offer would be a 5th. 33 year old WR. Would love him, but a 5th is about the max I would spend.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I think this would be a prudent trade! If we can have a WR for a minimum 2-3 years that produces like andre Johnson is STILL capable off with a capable QB and offense we'd be legit contenders in the NFC West.
1. Obviously we'd have to work out compensation to the texans which I think a 4-5 rounder would work.
2. Work out his financials because obviously it doesn't work however if he would want to go to a team that isn't a roller coaster he'd be willing to work with us. Yoour telling me Demoff couldn't work out the number here?
3. He has a minimum of 2 years left of primetime... Possibly 3-4
4. Why wouldn't he want to play for Fisher? With our off season and direction and talent it's better than anything he's apart of now. Fisher recruits players by just having the aura of the 'stache'.
5. Bradford would jump cartwheels having somebody competent to through to.
6. RFIP would stop moping about since we'd have a decent target in the passing game.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
ohhh man, i just... ooh mannn !! c'mon Snisher we need him

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
In Madden mode: Andre for a 4th+ Austin Pettis.

But this isn't this FO's MO. They like to gain picks, not deal them away.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
The only way this is possible is if a couple of things happen.

1. He wants to come here
2. He signs a new deal which would be based on option 1.

This would be a NE Patriot special. No team is going to trade for him with that cap number, so he is obviously open to redoing his current deal, its just more a matter of him doing it for a team he wants to play for.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It would be nice but you would also be banking on us reaching the Super Bowl in the next 2-3 years because our cap is going to be drained once this young team starts signing new contracts. A top 10 WR in the mix would give you zero room for error.

wrstdude

Rookie
@kdemoff would be the master magician to get him under the cap. Outside of convincing him to come here, that's the largest obstacle.

ED_29

i think hes on the downside but I could be wrong.... I didn't realize he had 1,400+ yards last year. Unlike Britt he would be the perfect veteran presence that can still play and set the professional example for our young guys

Honestly guys I just wish Quick would come through... we are not having these conversations if his learning curve wasn't so steep

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
www.rotoworld.com

Andre Johnson doesn't plan to attend OTAs or minicamp and said he's been "wondering if [Houston] is the place for him."
Johnson mentioned the losing has been frustrating him and also pointed to the fact that he's on his third head coach in 12 seasons. The soon-to-be 33-year-old has been the ultimate pro since being the No. 3 overall pick in 2003, but he might be reaching a boiling point. The Texans did nothing to upgrade their quarterback situation and arguably got worse by replacing Matt Schaub with Ryan Fitzpatrick/Tom Savage. Johnson has three years left on his deal and is set to count over $15 million against the cap in 2014. His contract would be hard to trade.
Source: Tania Ganguli on Twitter May 13 - 3:29 PM

I would make an offer for Andre right now if I was Snisher.

Depends on what it'll cost to get him. He's 33 years old.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If it was as easy as just cutting a WR to get AJ on the roster i would cut Britt.