Please trade for him right now Snisher.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
JP
www.rotoworld.com

Andre Johnson doesn't plan to attend OTAs or minicamp and said he's been "wondering if [Houston] is the place for him."
Johnson mentioned the losing has been frustrating him and also pointed to the fact that he's on his third head coach in 12 seasons. The soon-to-be 33-year-old has been the ultimate pro since being the No. 3 overall pick in 2003, but he might be reaching a boiling point. The Texans did nothing to upgrade their quarterback situation and arguably got worse by replacing Matt Schaub with Ryan Fitzpatrick/Tom Savage. Johnson has three years left on his deal and is set to count over $15 million against the cap in 2014. His contract would be hard to trade.
Source: Tania Ganguli on Twitter May 13 - 3:29 PM

I would make an offer for Andre right now if I was Snisher.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
www.rotoworld.com

Andre Johnson doesn't plan to attend OTAs or minicamp and said he's been "wondering if [Houston] is the place for him."
Johnson mentioned the losing has been frustrating him and also pointed to the fact that he's on his third head coach in 12 seasons. The soon-to-be 33-year-old has been the ultimate pro since being the No. 3 overall pick in 2003, but he might be reaching a boiling point. The Texans did nothing to upgrade their quarterback situation and arguably got worse by replacing Matt Schaub with Ryan Fitzpatrick/Tom Savage. Johnson has three years left on his deal and is set to count over $15 million against the cap in 2014. His contract would be hard to trade.

I'm open to that! You know how sick we'd finally be with Johnson on the edge? However we'd obviously have to renegotiate his contract so it's suitable somehow with our not much room of this year.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
www.rotoworld.com

What would you offer for him?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Can we afford his cap hit? What would it take to get him? How much is left in the tank too, he's regressed quite a bit has he not?

jjab360

Legend
Johnson has three years left on his deal and is set to count over $15 million against the cap in 2014. His contract would be hard to trade.
Pretty much impossible...

:cry:

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
He hasn't asked for a trade. He's due 6.5million this year and it jumps to 10.5 million next year. Expensive knowing that we have to resign Quinn and maybe Bradford after this year.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Can we afford his cap hit? What would it take to get him? How much is left in the tank too, he's regressed quite a bit has he not?

He had like 1400 yards last year and five TDs. TD number is low, but that's a good chunk of yards.

He hasn't asked for a trade. He's due 6.5million this year and it jumps to 10.5 million next year. Expensive knowing that we have to resign Quinn and maybe Bradford after this year.

Re Bradford: The one bonus of the old rookie pay scale is that a new deal really shouldn't be that much more than the rookie deal.

Re Johnson: Would make our off-season complete, but we don't have the money unfortunately.

Name
JP
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re Bradford: The one bonus of the old rookie pay scale is that a new deal really shouldn't be that much more than the rookie deal.

Re Johnson: Would make our off-season complete, but we don't have the money unfortunately.
Make it happen Snisher!!!

MFaulk107

The Realness
This would b crazy. Doubt we wanna pay to much though, yknow with our current developments and Britt.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
This would be the ultimate offseason if we pulled-off a trade like this. Wow!

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
A. He said he was tired of losing and seeing the organization turnover - We haven't shown anyone we can win yet and we have a rep of high turnover
B. Salary Cap hit - just way too much for a position that Fisher has demonstrator is not his top priority
C. Kinda goes back to A, but there are a lot of winning teams that may have the ability to carry his salary and who are winners..........I can see Denver trading for that, "Win now" approach.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
You mean his QB's in Houston have regressed quite a bit... he's still pretty beastly