Please Kurt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I know Kurt is no spring chicken............BUT everyone knows that he can still play. He was still on top of his game and arguably THE best QB in the world when he was taken out in the New Orleans game. Against GB, he had more TDs than he had incompletions!! Chew on that one for a minute. The guy was still rolling when he retired. IF and I know it won't happen....but IF, he would sign with us....with our running game and our defense......who could stop us? NO FUCKIN" BODY!!!!! Please Kurt, think about it. You have one ring and shoulda had two more. You could do this.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Ship has sailed, my man. Besides, he'd only play of Carson Palmer got hurt.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I know Kurt is no spring chicken............BUT everyone knows that he can still play. He was still on top of his game and arguably THE best QB in the world when he was taken out in the New Orleans game. Against GB, he had more TDs than he had incompletions!! Chew on that one for a minute. The guy was still rolling when he retired. IF and I know it won't happen....but IF, he would sign with us....with our running game and our defense......who could stop us? NO freakin" BODY!!!!! Please Kurt, think about it. You have one ring and shoulda had two more. You could do this.

I think you should be saying " Please Brenda ".

Forum Moderators plese change the name of this thread to " Please Brenda"

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
He is heading into the HOF this next year. I'm not sure he should spoil that because the competition at QB becomes harder about 5-6 years from now.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The question is...what would YOU DO...to get Warner to come back for one season in 2014?
:sneaky:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
As great as it would be, we don't any salary cap room to pay him. He's not gonna work for free, even if he wanted to come back here and play for one year.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Let's look at it this way. If he did come back to the Rams to replace another QB with a knee injury from preseason (this time after retiring already a probable HOFer) and lead us to the Super Bowl, would that not be the greatest story line in sports history? He would be THE legend undoubtably and his jersey would be retired on the spot. I can just imagine the newspaper headline "Two weeks after crushing Seattle in the NFC championship, Warner captains his old team back to the Super Bowl, this time outscoring Tom Brady to claim his rightful title as SB MVP in a last second win!"

Man, now you got me caught up in the thought of it :rolleyes:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Ramrasta, what strain are you smoking because I'll trade you some of my super sage n sour bro. Deal? (y)

SierraRam

Recreational User
The question is...what would YOU DO...to get Warner to come back for one season in 2014?
:sneaky:

Where you goin' with this Mojo?
images

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Just thinking. Is this for real? :cool:

goosekilla

UDFA
Name
Jeremy
Really? He is 43? Why not just go for Joe Montana? Or Brett Favre? IMO we don't need a blue hair playing QB for us. No disrespect just my two cents.

Rick

UDFA
Name
Rick
I know Kurt is no spring chicken............BUT everyone knows that he can still play. He was still on top of his game and arguably THE best QB in the world when he was taken out in the New Orleans game. Against GB, he had more TDs than he had incompletions!! Chew on that one for a minute. The guy was still rolling when he retired. IF and I know it won't happen....but IF, he would sign with us....with our running game and our defense......who could stop us? NO freakin" BODY!!!!! Please Kurt, think about it. You have one ring and shoulda had two more. You could do this.

Man, just let it go.

Rambition

Rookie
you might want to run it by jeff fisher first, lol.

it's great to think about, but some problems do present themselves. number one, kurt may not have any desire to do it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Honestly, this thread is ridiculous. Football is not like basketball, where even the greatest player the NBA has ever seen (depending on who you ask) was unable to make a difference after making a "comeback" @ 40. In some alternate universe, where KW comes back to play for this team.....he would look like what he is..... a 43 year old man who hasn't taken a snap in over 4 years.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it takes a better athlete to play NBA basketball than NFL QB.

I was really just kinda daydreaming of the possibility. I know it won't happen but I do think Kurt could do it if he wanted to.

Memphis Ram

Legend

I don't know that he can still play. He's 43 and hasn't played since 2009.:oops:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Kurt could play a season of flag football but there's no way his body will ever be in NFL shape again anyone who really thinks he could has never seen 43 from the "wrong " side
Fact is Hill's age will be a factor and if I was Fisher I'd plan on Austin Davis playing some 4th quarters if we are in the lead and safe