Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Do you realistically believe the 2019 Rams are a playoff team?

• Yes

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 29 49.2%

• Total voters

dang

Legend
Let's see if we can pressure with the best D lineman to play the game as we stopped a rb we have stopped before in ingram. We have no one fast enough to spy Lamar.. I saw Obo even get in and pressure Trubisky . Not many mentioned that. #45 will be a great addition once we set his position. If we can set the edges and prevent escape I say only the Rams can shut this O down. I'm not sure Fowler can rush and hold his edge. Fowlers inside blitz move is not working and he leaves the edge open. Hoping he can bring down Ingram from behind the LOS. Clay has really been a shot in the arm to this D as has SJD in Suh's place and Fox is holding his ground. Teams are running in the whole AD leaves with his quick penetration. Can't let Lamar have that lane. Our great Husky LB #58 just needs another of his top games in run and pass against all 3 Raven TE's . IT CAN BE DONE. LET'S " SHOCK THE WORLD". Then run wild in 5 straight games against NFC West and plowboys. No blue pants. We end up in the superdome or greenbay either way. I'll take the dome again as we've done that. Brees don't want to see Donald again and maybe Evans does better then Havs did against Cam Jordan this time like he did against #52 of da bears. total stalemate. Put Ramsey on "can't guard Mike". Knock that grin off peyton's puss one more time and cover Edelman with Ramsey this time as we actually play Gurley every freaking play with all our recievers. Cooks,Woods,Kupp and a Reynolds who is growing a heart finally and learning to finally sell PI. Add Everett and Higbee with Mundt pass blocking and playing some FB and we finally take that banner to SoFi. :rolleyes:(y)
....and breathe...,,

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
The optimist in me says yes.
I believe we can.
If not, reflect and on to next season.

The divisional games are going to count.
The 49ers might, depending how they are looking in weeks to come, rest some players in the final game in readiness for the playoffs.
They might have luxury of being able to drop a game late on.
We don't, therefore, every game is crucial.

I am hoping that the Bears game was a turn around for us.
We have a lot to do and also a part depends on the record of the Seahawks and Vikings amongst others. We can't control that other than beat the Seahawks.

For the most part, we have the players. If the OL can can continue strong from the Bears game then we know what Gurley can do, and hopefully Goff can pick it up as well.
Our defence looks good.

I am sure the resurgence of Gurley backed by a new confidence in the OL must have been huge in the post game locker.

Again, it's an optimstic yes from me.