Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
i hear u but i have zero confidence in Bradford. i think that chapter is over or at least it should be imo

Ohh you're one of those guys. Cool, man, I feel the opposite. I want a new third string QB and leave the other two the same.

lockdnram21

Legend
Ohh you're one of those guys. Cool, man, I feel the opposite. I want a new third string QB and leave the other two the same.
i think he couldmplay before the injuries but i think he will be playing scared fearful of another injury. Also i dont see how Fisher could take another chance on Bradford, also dont see Kroenke letting him. just wouldnt be smart not in best interest of team

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
i think he couldmplay before the injuries but i think he will be playing scared fearful of another injury. Also i dont see how Fisher could take another chance on Bradford, also dont see Kroenke letting him. just wouldnt be smart not in best interest of team

Oh he'll play and play his tail off because he knows how much this team needs him. Sam is that kind of guy. And no I don't expect him to stay healthy, that's why I want Hill back and groom somebody in the third string spot. Gilbert DOES have all the tools to be that guy, BTW. His technique was excellent in preseason, almost flawless. But he had no timing with the WR's, the game was too fast, and he is just a huge project in general. He is the kind of you you turn from coal to diamond with if he can develope mentally. I would like to draft another guy with all the tools if Gilbert doesn't show enough to keep. Of course this is something only the coaches know at this point.

A55VA6

Legend
I want this team to be at least 8-8. I don't want another losing season.