Playoffs... so far? Ho hum.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am generally a positive person. Like you, I love football...

But... these playoffs haven't really been the most competitive. I've watched the games, but I've also ocuppied my time with something else.

Steelers 30
Dolphins 12

Packers 38
Giants 13

Texans 27
Raiders 14

Seahawks 26
Lions 3

Falcons 36
Seahawks 20

Patriots 34
Texans 16

Usually the Wild Card round is very exciting. The divisional round usually favours the home teams with byes... but usually these are competitive weekends. This year? Not so much.

Injuries to the Raiders and Dolphins really changed these playoffs.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I enjoyed the Seahawks/Falcons game but mostly because I love watching the Seahawks get dismantled. :) One of the problems with the NFL playoffs is that after already playing 16 to 17 games, many players are either beat up and worn out or can't play at all because of injuries.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I enjoyed the Seahawks/Falcons game but mostly because I love watching the Seahawks get dismantled

Ditto.

Thank goodness for that rooting interest, tho.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I have anxiety. I didn't want a shitchickens/cheater SB, and it won't happen now. But the cheater team is still in it, I hope either the Steelers or Chiefs can knock them off next week.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I feel like today's games will be a lot closer score wise. In both games I wouldn't be shocked if either team won. Yesterday was fairly predictable.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I feel like today's games will be a lot closer score wise. In both games I wouldn't be shocked if either team won. Yesterday was fairly predictable.

Yes. Both of today's games feel like they could be good ones.

jap

Legend
I'm not sure how good the remaining weekend games are going to be. Green Bay is crippled with the loss of favorite WR Jordy Nelson to an illegal spearing of the ribs, no less. I actually fell asleep during the 'Hawks<>Dirty Birds game, although that is more reflective of how sleepy I truly was than the actual play.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The two things I have liked the most so far are:
1) Seeing the 'Hags get Whooped!
2) And seeing the Cheatriots get exposed against the Texans! Who played a lot better than I thought they would, they where in it for a while!!

RAMBUSH

Starter
The rams are not in the playoffs again! I am glad the seahawks lost. Hope the Patriots, steelers and the Cowboys lose asap. Been losing interest in the nfl . Half because the rams kill me , half because it's the same old teams year after year and players won't stand for this countries national anthem.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The shecocks lost. Great playoffs as far as I'm concerned. A cheater loss and I'm a pretty happy boy.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
One of the problems with the NFL playoffs is that after already playing 16 to 17 games, many players are either beat up and worn out or can't play at all because of injuries.
Simple solution, expand the rosters during the season...Expand the PS as well...and extra 300 players wouldn't put a dent in Goodell's profit margin.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
May the sack-beatings of Brady continue!

I'll watch every second of that.

Maybe someone can take out Belichick running out of bounds....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Watching the shecocks take a beating was a thing of beauty.

I'm taking in all of these games no matter how lame the competition has been. The offseason is fucking long Bruddas... soak as much football in a you can, while you still can.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Cowboys/Pats superbowl is still a possibility, so ehhhh.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Chiefs/Falcons SB. Or a Steelers/Falcons. Steelers/Packers. Chiefs/Packers.

Did I mention I hate the Cowboys and Patriots?