Playoffs: Falcons @ Rams it is!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So if we beat Minnesota and the Saints beat the Eagles ( which both can happen) We host a Championship game in LA!!!!
That is the best outcome...how great would that be?

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
We won't play any cold weather games. Would rather of had Carolina and struggleing eagles but we can use our Strength taking out vikes. Maybe that 3rd seed will be the key after all. Lets wash today off and get ready for war. It wasn't gonna be a cake walk no matter how we get to the Bye week before we play in the SUPERBOWL. GO RAMS!!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would I be a dyck to listen to Seattle post game right now after they lost everything? I can't help myself!

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Look who's coming back to the Colly!
the-whisky.png

If you see him, buy him a drink or 10!

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Falcons defense is iffy and their offense has a tough time against top defenses.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
This is our chance to thank atlanta for forcing Stan to fire Fisher. And by thank them, I mean send them home.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Falcons look better than Panthers!

They are better than the Panthers IMO. More balanced offense, and similar scoring defense. Panthers are a paper lion, they're gonna be a quick exit in the wildcard round.

Started and ended the day in the same spot. Let's go RAMS

Yeah but unfortunately the 3 seed isn't as attractive as the 4 seed. You get a tougher wildcard matchup, and a far tougher round two matchup.

But whatever. One game at a time. Let's beat the Falcons and move on.

jap

Legend
Here in Atlanta, I'm gonna have to listen to all these crackpot Dirty Bird fans trash talking their tail feathers off until we crush their wildest dreams next weekend. It's gonna be a long week, and Sean & Co. had better damn make sure next weekend is worth all the nonsense I'll have to put up with!

jap

Legend
Yeah but unfortunately the 3 seed isn't as attractive as the 4 seed. You get a tougher wildcard matchup, and a far tougher round two matchup.

But whatever. One game at a time. Let's beat the Falcons and move on.

If we wanna be SB champs, we ought to be willing to take on all comers and beat the snot out of all of them. Let's get that Lombardi Trophy the old fashion way---by earning it!!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
LETS GO BOYS!!!

freak it... lets get Minnesota out the way before the championship game.

Can't count any eggs before they've hatched and all that, but I'd rather play Minny in Minny during the divisional round than in Minny for the NFC Championship.

If that team is at home one game away from hosting the Super Bowl? That crowd would be ridiculous. And the home field advantage would be insane. It'd almost be harder than playing the Vikings and the refs.