Playoffs always remind me of one thing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I didn't watch the whole game, but Peyton did have plenty of zip on the ball from what I saw, and Thomas dropped a lot of balls!! ( Peyton, and I do have one thing in common, sort of. Lately in the play-offs he Sucks! And, in the Play-Offs, My Betting Sucks!! So-Far! )

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
I began to wonder yesterday if we haven't seen the last of PM as a player. There were several seriously wounded ducks he threw yesterday.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he retires after this year.
If you play press coverage and make him throw downfield he struggles....under 25 yards and stuff in the middle of the field he can still do very well. He could keep playing, but, it would take a major adjustment to how he approaches the game. Going into a more traditional run based, power run game first could work for him....see Elway toward the end of his career.

fearsomefour

Legend
Their fan base is like the wife who is used to a husband who makes $400,000 a year....she is used to her spa days, country club membership and fancy vacations....now, he is taking a pay cut and she is pissed....
Rams fans are like the wife of the unemployed, drunk who occasionally roughs her up....we stay because, deep down, he is a good guy and we love him.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I love playoff time .. just a shame we haven't been strong enough to participate over the last decade.

We have had a lean time of it .. no doubt there .. but historically we are superior to hags and cardinals post season.

Current NFC West teams' records 1967-2014

Team / Division Championships / Playoff berths / Super Bowl Appearances

San Francisco 49ers
19 / 24 / 6 (5)
St. Louis Rams 13 / 21 / 3 (1)
Seattle Seahawks 7 / 9 / 2 (1)
Arizona Cardinals 2 / 4 / 1 (0)

And Seattle's record in the AFC West was poor. And the Cardinals in the NFC East were only any good when they were in St.Louis.

As much as I hate to say it the hags have been an exceptional franchise over the last decade. We have been a force from time to time ... we can be again.

GO RAMS !!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
We also have pre Super Bowl NFL Championships. Each host city of the Rams has won it all once.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Tebow more followed than lead the Broncos to the playoffs. Elway was right to transition to a real offense. He just doesn't seem to have a plan beyond PM.
I agree 100%, it just doesn't surprise me that now they'll come out of the woodwork and cause a ruckus.