Playoff scenarios

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
Likely locked into the #3 seed. If we win the Wild Card round game we likely have a trip to Minnesota.

Last edited:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Likely locked into the #3 seed. If we win the Wild Card round game we have a a trip to Minnesota.
Or Philly. They almost lost the Giants today, so losing two in a row is not out of reach. I don't know who they have next week but I think they have to close against Dallas.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Onto Tennessee who just lost a tough one against the 49ers.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's a lot of football left , but they dealt the Hags a serious blow to their playoff hopes . Too bad

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
What is the Seahawks tiebreaker advantage that stopped us clinching the division today?

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
What is the Seahawks tiebreaker advantage that stopped us clinching the division today?

If we lose out and Seattle wins out they would have the better conference record.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
If we lose out and Seattle wins out they would have the better conference record.
Actually, the Conference record would be the same. It's the division record that would they would have.

Rams only need to win one of the last two to take the division.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Super Bowl path in the NFC goes through Minnesota regardless. I hope we get to see it and if it does happen I look forward to seeing how McVay makes his adjustments.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Super Bowl path in the NFC goes through Minnesota regardless. I hope we get to see it and if it does happen I look forward to seeing how McVay makes his adjustments.

Yeah I see the rams beating Minnesota in the nfc championship game followed by the revenge of the Superbowl that was stolen by and for the pasties.

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually, the Conference record would be the same. It's the division record that would they would have.

Rams only need to win one of the last two to take the division.

Yes, I stand corrected, by the Vikings fan ;) after a long night :burp:. If for some UNGODLY reason the RAMS drop their next two and the Seahacks win their next two the Seahacks would take the division with the better division record :puke:, but there’s no reason to discuss this any further because that ain’t happening!