Playoff implications in many games this weekend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/24/six-games-have-playoff-implications-for-both-teams/

PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS FOR BOTH TEAMS
Washington-Philadelphia (Saturday): Washington clinches the NFC East with a win. Philadelphia controls its own destiny in the NFC East with a win.

Patriots-Jets: The Patriots clinch home-field advantage with a win. The Jets can stay in wild card contention with a win but become an extreme long shot to make the playoffs if they lose.

Packers-Cardinals: Both teams have clinched an NFC playoff berth but are jockeying for seeding. The Cardinals clinch a first-round bye with a win. The Packers clinch the NFC North with a win and a Vikings loss.

Panthers-Falcons: The Panthers clinch home-field advantage with a win. The Falcons still have slim playoff hopes, though they’ll have to win out and get a lot of help.

Giants-Vikings (Sunday night): The Vikings clinch a playoff spot with a win, and the Giants need to win to stay alive in the NFC East. That could change before kickoff, however, as the Vikings would clinch a playoff spot on Sunday afternoon if either the Falcons lose or the Seahawks win, and the Giants would be eliminated if Washington wins on Saturday.

Bengals-Broncos: The Bengals clinch a first-round bye with a win. The Broncos clinch the AFC West with a win and a Chiefs loss, and clinch a playoff spot with a win and either a Jets loss or a Steelers loss.

PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS FOR ONE TEAM
Texans-Titans: The Texans can clinch the AFC South with a win and some help. The Titans are playing for the first overall pick in the draft, so Titans fans may be hoping for a loss.

Browns-Chiefs: The Chiefs still have a shot at the AFC West title, and if they win out they’re guaranteed at least a wild card. The Browns are long since out of it, and their best-case scenario for Weeks 16-17 may be two losses and a Titans win, which would send the first overall pick to Cleveland.

Steelers-Ravens: The Steelers clinch a wild card spot if they win and the Patriots beat the Jets. The Ravens are out of it.

Colts-Dolphins: The Colts still have a chance at the AFC South title, though they’ll need the Texans to lose. The Dolphins are out of it, though interim coach Dan Campbell may be hoping that a two-game winning streak to end the season could earn him the job on a permanent basis.

Jaguars-Saints: The Jaguars still have a very slim shot at the AFC South title. The Saints are out of it.

Rams-Seahawks: The Seahawks have already clinched a wild card, so the only thing that this game can affect is whether they’re the No. 5 seed or the No. 6 seed in the NFC. The Rams are out of it.

PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS FOR NEITHER TEAM
Chargers-Raiders (Thursday night): Both teams are mathematically eliminated.

49ers-Dolphins: Both teams are mathematically eliminated.

Cowboys-Bills: Both teams are mathematically eliminated.

Bears-Buccaneers: Both teams are mathematically eliminated

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I hope to see SB win this weekend and actually get to start a playoff game for once, it's been a long time coming and will be well deserved if he pulls it off.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope to see SB win this weekend and actually get to start a playoff game for once, it's been a long time coming and will be well deserved if he pulls it off.

I like the Eagles. Outside of the Rams, they're on my list of teams I enjoy watching.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I like the Eagles. Outside of the Rams, they're on my list of teams I enjoy watching.
Agreed. I can't get myself to root against a guy who put his heart on the field and got zero help from this team. I hope Sam beats the Seahawks.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lots of games with playoff implications, CGI, but to me the bigger game is the Rams. The Seahawks are on a roll, and I am concerned that if the Rams/Keenum/whatever play bad, our team could face yet another upheaval. We have a lot of starts on defense now, and a couple on offense. I firmly believe we are only a QB away. A few weeks ago, I thought that Fisher needed to go. Now, I am not so sure. We need Keenum to play well, we need to get the win. This is a playoff game in itself.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lots of games with playoff implications, CGI, but to me the bigger game is the Rams. The Seahawks are on a roll, and I am concerned that if the Rams/Keenum/whatever play bad, our team could face yet another upheaval. We have a lot of starts on defense now, and a couple on offense. I firmly believe we are only a QB away. A few weeks ago, I thought that Fisher needed to go. Now, I am not so sure. We need Keenum to play well, we need to get the win. This is a playoff game in itself.

I was watching a video on NBC Sports and they predicted the Rams beat Seattle and SF... Finish 8-8. Then think Keenum is the answer for 2016, only to finish 8-8 next year.

:LOL:

It was a swipe at Fisher.

I know one thing; Fisher has GOT to hate Arians for that label!