Playoff GDT: Seaholes @ Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It's seriously crazy how many lucky plays Seattle has gotten these past few years. You could probably make a highlight video of them. I don't think they get past Carolina. They have a much better all around team.

Q729

Legend
It's seriously crazy how many lucky plays Seattle has gotten these past few years. You could probably make a highlight video of them. I don't think they get past Carolina. They have a much better all around team.
Watch them pass Carolina. Better to be lucky than good. I said that about the Patriots last decade. It's the hype machine that made teams screw up and give them the win.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Lol, was that you who said you hate them and don't need to get over it? That's a true fan. Hating for the sake of hate! I'm not a player. I don't need to give credit where it's due!

P.C. sports fan is the worst

This is there #1 quote "it's just a game, why are you so bent out of shape?"

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Drive by post #2.

FUCK THE SHITCHICKENS.

I hope they lose (preferably humiliated) by the Panthers, Cardinals, Packers, Redskins, Broncos, Steelers, Chiefs, and even the New England Patriots. Last year I was wanting the the shitchikens to lose the Super Bowl. This year, I will straight up ROOT FOR THE FUCKIN PATRIOTS if that ends up being the same game.

Goddamn fuck that team pretending to be good in the name of luck. Fuck them fuck them fuck them.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Choke?

Missing from 50 plus is not a choke (missing a playoff game winner from 27yds is)

We'll agree to disagree on this one

Greg's primary problem is regression in the 40-49 range bracket. Here are his percentages by season:

2012: 100% (7/7)
2013: 88.9% (8/9)
2014: 66.7% (2/3)
2015: 62.5% (5/8)

The league leading kickers, like Gostkowski for example, are performing far better than him plain and simple. And that is in spite of him having the biggest leg in the league. So, sure, I don't mind agreeing to disagree, but I also enjoy discussing the way forward for my non-playoff team and how they're going to get better. Kicker is an obvious area of upgrade.

Gostkowski last year from 40-49: 85% (12/14).
Gostkowski last year from 50+: 80% (4/5)
Zuerline last year from 50+: 33.3% (3/9)

Facts are there brother. Greg the Leg is not a good kicker.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
So the s
Greg's primary problem is regression in the 40-49 range bracket. Here are his percentages by season:

2012: 100% (7/7)
2013: 88.9% (8/9)
2014: 66.7% (2/3)
2015: 62.5% (5/8)

The league leading kickers, like Gostkowski for example, are performing far better than him plain and simple. And that is in spite of him having the biggest leg in the league. So, sure, I don't mind agreeing to disagree, but I also enjoy discussing the way forward for my non-playoff team and how they're going to get better. Kicker is an obvious area of upgrade.

Gostkowski last year from 40-49: 85% (12/14).
Gostkowski last year from 50+: 80% (4/5)
Zuerline last year from 50+: 33.3% (3/9)

Facts are there brother. Greg the Leg is not a good kicker.

So up until this year he'd missed twice from 40-49?

I'm pretty sure in fact I know at least one of the 5-8 was a block,

The line does their job vs SF in week 17 we wouldn't be having this talk

Dudes a weapon on kick offs

We share a different view, no problem with me

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's seriously crazy how many lucky plays Seattle has gotten these past few years.

That 2 point conversion in the playoffs against the Packers last season still shits me. Just threw it up in the air in desperation and somehow Clinton dix runs away from the ball and allows the catch for 2. Sickening.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
And kicking in a dome.

Yeah no kiddin.

One note here is that it adversely affects the Rams' strategy. With the way his longer range accuracy has diminished over time if you are Fish and the offense is driving, you are not thinking FG with any confidence until you get sub-40 yards. THAT is an immense disadvantage for a team in the NFL.

jap

Legend
Typical Peterson.

That's why Gurley will be better. Todd doesn't put the ball on the ground like a tard.

The plateau for the Gurley man to reach isn't AP---it's Eric "the Great" Dickerson.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That 2 point conversion in the playoffs against the Packers last season still shits me. Just threw it up in the air in desperation and somehow Clinton dix runs away from the ball and allows the catch for 2. Sickening.

True. But that set them up for their embarrassing Super Bowl loss. :sneaky:

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Steelers and Hags with two of the luckiest wins I've seen in awhile. I'm so glad I live in Steeler country . Another week of hearing how great Big Ben is . Blah